NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Vanek to Montreal for Sebastian Colbert and 2nd round pick.
smile.png

Not a bad price for a rental, if he signs with us, it will be a steal...I doubt he will though.
Media up here in Minnesota think it's a sure thing he's ours in the offseason. U of M. His wife is from here. He lives here in the offseason. Best buds with Poms. Who knows but people talk about it up here like it's a sure thing.

In related news, Minnesota snagged Moulson and I can only assume gave up less than a 2nd to do it. I'm pretty happy with that.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vanek to Montreal for Sebastian Colbert and 2nd round pick.
smile.png

Not a bad price for a rental, if he signs with us, it will be a steal...I doubt he will though.
Garth Snow doesn't take a back seat to anyone, he wants to fuck up more than Gillis and Sather. Not sure you can do much worse than turning Matt Moulson, a first and fifth round pick this year, and 2nd round pick next year into Sebastian Collberg and a 2nd round pick.

Apparently he wanted to make sure that all the good things that happened on Long Island last season were not blamed on him.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Vanek just want's to play for a competing team. He has blatently said as much and I can't blame him. From Buffalo to LI.... poor guy. Montreal may be a decent fit but who knows, there are also rumors he has eyes for Minnesota.

But yea, Snow should of let him finish his season in the AHL out of spite. He is the dude I pity the most from all this.

Edit: Apparently i'm slow as fuck!

Edit 2: And Halak to caps ehh? Wtf goes on...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the fuck Detroit? "Hey all our centers are injured and we probably won't make the playoffs, let's trade our best center prospect for a 33 year old pending ufa center"

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kings screwed out of another goal, better not change the outcome. Stop blowing the fucking whistle early.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So does anyone know any decent free stream sites? Haven't had any luck with the links in the sticky and my gf is getting pissy about me hogging the t.v.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank God good Fleury showed up tonight. Game tied 1-1 but the Ducks should have 4 or 5 goals by now. Pens getting ridiculously outworked.

edit: Thank God they woke up after Anaheim scored that second goal in the 3rd. Shootout win. SUCK IT, WEST!

Thank God good Fleury showed up tonight. Game tied 1-1 but the Ducks should have 4 or 5 goals by now. Pens getting ridiculously outworked.

edit: Thank God they woke up after Anaheim scored that second goal in the 3rd. Shootout win. SUCK IT, WEST!
LOL. Pens and Refs beat Anaheim should be the headline for this one.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They only look worse because we know they already let teams get away with a lot when changing when the puck is elsewhere.

Going to the game tonight Grimm, Kuznetsov's first game I kind of wish he wasn't getting thrown to the fire against you guys. Still rustled about having to see Halak in a Caps jersey. I'll never get the image of him eviscerating us live in front of me in Games 5 and 7 back in '10 out of my head.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
They only look worse because we know they already let teams get away with a lot when changing when the puck is elsewhere.

Going to the game tonight Grimm, Kuznetsov's first game I kind of wish he wasn't getting thrown to the fire against you guys. Still rustled about having to see Halak in a Caps jersey. I'll never get the image of him eviscerating us live in front of me in Games 5 and 7 back in '10 out of my head.
Good 'ol shaky hands halak