NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That first goal by the Habs was just a cock up by Boston defense. Montreal is maintaining pretty good pressure all period. We'll see if they can keep it up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ShrillDeliriousEeve.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was posted a bit earlier. If it was one of my players doing it that would have been hilarious. But he did it to Sid, so IT'S NOT FUNNY DAMN IT!

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Just got home from the Habs game. Bell center was rocking pretty hard and that pre-game ceremony was worth the price of admission alone.

Game 7 could go either way but it's been a great series.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Seeing as I was obliterated on Friday, I didn't even remember writing this until I just noticed my tuconets and this gem...

I wasn't able to watch the game last night but I stand by my previous statement. Though, I hold very little hope that the Wild will advance. The next game would be fun as hell to be at though. I have a feeling the X is going to be louder than it ever has been.
Yeah...

I think we win tonight but Chicago taking game 7 is the safe bet. Great series though. I don't think a single Hawks fan expected the Wild to be able to slow them down like we have.

Yeah...

I think we win tonight but Chicago taking game 7 is the safe bet. Great series though. I don't think a single Hawks fan expected the Wild to be able to slow them down like we have.
I did. The Hawks have been so hot and cold for a while now. No consistent full game performances and the Wild are pretty damn good on their home ice. Hawks in seven is the way I see it playing out like you guys said.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Really didn't see that comming, Lundqvist is really something special fuck.

Watching Bylsma in this presser is depresssing, looks like he is about to ball his eyes out.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love seeing the Pens go down. I can live with anyone winning the Cup at this point, though prefer a West team.