NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Since Pats are done...Lets fuck with this thread. Ahem.

What? I can't know hockey? I'm a bad man.

Boston Rules all sports.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I might want the Caps to call about Grabner if the price was right.

Will be sad to see him go, 21 goals without a second played on the PP. One of our best pk'ers, fast as all hell and cheap as fuck. One of the better signings Gorten made.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will be sad to see him go, 21 goals without a second played on the PP. One of our best pk'ers, fast as all hell and cheap as fuck. One of the better signings Gorten made.

He's literally built to get shorties on the PK. Reminds me a lot of Chimera but with better hands.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that list has Tampa #20 shows how bad it is.

Ya, theres a couple teams just way out of whack on that list. I cant even be sure how its generated. Tampa, St Louis and Nashville are way out of place. Minnesota, Montreal and Calgary are way higher than they should be. Many others but those are the ones that jump out at me on either side of it.

Merrith

Ya, theres a couple teams just way out of whack on that list. I cant even be sure how its generated. Tampa, St Louis and Nashville are way out of place. Minnesota, Montreal and Calgary are way higher than they should be. Many others but those are the ones that jump out at me on either side of it.

It's probably just recency rankings. Tampa hasn't been nearly as dominant recently with Hedman out and Kucherov on a goal scoring slump (which he ended last night). Boston has been the hottest team in the league of late. Doesn't mean they'll be the best team down the stretch.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's probably just recency rankings. Tampa hasn't been nearly as dominant recently with Hedman out and Kucherov on a goal scoring slump (which he ended last night). Boston has been the hottest team in the league of late. Doesn't mean they'll be the best team down the stretch.

I thought that at first but then Nashville was on a point streak and are ranked 14th.

Merrith

I thought that at first but then Nashville was on a point streak and are ranked 14th.

"point streak" but they've technically lost 2 in a row, and 4-1-3 in their last 8 games. Sure that's points in 7 out of 8, but in reality it's 4 wins and 4 losses.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"point streak" but they've technically lost 2 in a row, and 4-1-3 in their last 8 games. Sure that's points in 7 out of 8, but in reality it's 4 wins and 4 losses.

They arnt the only example. The Leafs are 6-1 in their last 7, 7-2-1 in the last 10, and are 15th.

Merrith

They arnt the only example. The Leafs are 6-1 in their last 7, 7-2-1 in the last 10, and are 15th.

That one is weird, although think Boston has beaten them along the way. Wonder if it's using advanced stats in the rankings, as I know Boston excels there where the Leafs haven't been nearly as good.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Detroit is about 10 spots too high on that list.

Fucking 4 goals allowed on a major to turn a 5-2 game in the 3rd in to a 6-7 OT loss.

5 minutes for this? Fucking insane.

Merrith

Fucking 4 goals allowed on a major to turn a 5-2 game in the 3rd in to a 6-7 OT loss.

Can't tell if went down like he was shot...or oh fuck there wasn't good padding there that fucking hurt.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sens are taking a beating from the Leafs. Karlsson wondering how he got there

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

ah another scumbag bertuzzi. must run in the family.

Merrith

Caps almost pulled an Isles on Detroit again. So frustrating to be better team in 1st and 3rd but play so terrible in the 2nd period...get outshot 17-2 in that period and gave up 3 goals in the last 5 minutes.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I was completely expecting Detroit to blow it in overtime. I hate enjoying the wins we do manage to get while knowing it's better for us to lose at this point.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big win for the Leafs tonight over Tampa Bay. I hope these guys meet in the first round of the playoffs, 2 fast skilled teams.

Also chances of making the playoffs:
Screen-Shot-2018-02-12-at-10.38.14-AM.png

working as intended.