NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Fadaar

That guy
Honestly on mobile I didn't even notice the slight color differences. Tomorrow night gonna be interesting, see if the Lightning remember how to hockey or if the Caps go for the throat.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly on mobile I didn't even notice the slight color differences. Tomorrow night gonna be interesting, see if the Lightning remember how to hockey or if the Caps go for the throat.

Think they remembered how to hockey last night. The two PP goals by Stamkos and Kucherov were absolutely snipes. Stamkos one shouldn't have happened, but Orpik failed to make a basic clear. We'll see if we can manage not to take 6 penalties tomorrow night or make adjustments on our PK. Preferably both.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm basically in the boat of assuming Vegas will win the cup because Fleury is too good to be beaten

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I want Washington to hoist the Cup just because they've been so close for so long, but as a neutral fan I don't think I'll be unhappy with a Vegas or Winnipeg cup either. Just want to see some more quality hockey.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Caps absolutely dominated game 4 and despite that there were probably only 2-3 minutes total during which I thought the Caps would actually win (pretty much just the 1 minute or so they had the lead). Vasilevskiy made big save after big save, Holtby just doesn't make the miraculous save when they need it. The Caps power play killing is just downright awful (or the Lightning are just amazing at power plays, or both). I'm resigned to losing in 6

Malakriss

Step 1) Score more than 2
Step 2) Take less penalties
Step 3) Learn how to penalty kill when you do take penalties.

Merrith

Kempny and Eller have really been anchors the last 2 games. No fun unless it's as hard as possible I guess. Still, all 3 series have been 2-2 after 4 games. Just gotta play the same way in general at even strength like we did for a lot of this game. Keep hammering away.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Caps absolutely dominated game 4 and despite that there were probably only 2-3 minutes total during which I thought the Caps would actually win (pretty much just the 1 minute or so they had the lead). Vasilevskiy made big save after big save, Holtby just doesn't make the miraculous save when they need it. The Caps power play killing is just downright awful (or the Lightning are just amazing at power plays, or both). I'm resigned to losing in 6

This seems like it's one of those playoffs where goal-tending is the sole reason teams win. The Sharks out-played the Knights in several games, but Fleury was just a complete wall.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
The watch party in downtown Tampa was so fun! This series has been extremely close - I’m honestly not sure if we’ll get past this round

CDA4E402-4273-4C96-8510-A301974F7B12.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user