NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are much deeper and our goalies suck dick.

2nd goal against was pretty bad tonight, but overall Samsonov played pretty well in the series. Their talent/depth just way better. Losing Wilson was a killer, and it was just really hard for us to generate consistent offense. I say that, even though I think we actually had the better of play for some pretty large portions of some of the games in the series. But they just are able to do so much damage when they have the better of play, even for a few minutes, while it seemed a struggle for us to do that unless we were controlling whole periods or games.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hater game 7 predictions: bolts, kings, stars, canes, and somehow both the rangers and the pens lose.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Canes have the pressure today, only saving grace is it's at home. If they play their game and stay out of the box, they should win but we'll see. Tampa/Toronto is going to be wild. I was kinda hoping the Caps would pull it out last night then there would of been 6 game 7's (which I think is the record in the first round?).

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
1652541191229.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Point with a huge injury. I don't see him coming back in this game tonight. That leg got twisted up pretty bad. I just hope he didn't really fuck something up.

Fadaar

That guy
hope it was something minor, hate to see it. dont like the way the game has looked at all despite what the score is.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I remember reading they said everybody up to and including Marner wasn't safe. Maybe it was rumors or conjecture or maybe I'm just not remembering shit and making it all up.

Obviously you keep Matthews and Reiley. But yea its rough to having to go up against the Lightning in the 1st, they also got shafted last year losing Tavares in the 1st.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This was actually hard to watch. Leafs fans got it rough man. I feel like they are so close to being a cup winning team. They're missing just one year of experience, one extra piece I don't know. GG Leafs fans. This series was such a great 50/50 to watch. At any point everyone knew it was anyones game. I really hope they don't do anything drastic to the team.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
This was actually hard to watch. Leafs fans got it rough man. I feel like they are so close to being a cup winning team. They're missing just one year of experience, one extra piece I don't know. GG Leafs fans. This series was such a great 50/50 to watch. At any point everyone knew it was anyones game. I really hope they don't do anything drastic to the team.

Well this year it's pretty obvious what they're missing.

Nick Fucking Paul.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users