NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have a feeling Tampa will at least force a Game 7, because Toronto will have to face that ghost (maybe). Going to be fun to watch. Crazy 3rd period, though.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Is the monkey off their back or will Toronto find a new way to crush their fans hopes and dreams?
crash-burn.gif

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Blown call there. Worst part is everyone was still playing hockey for that entire play and they just straight up take a goal away.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah I see the Capitals took notes from the Lightning game last night and improved on their plan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Blown call there. Worst part is everyone was still playing hockey for that entire play and they just straight up take a goal away.

Not the first quick whistle in the series, happens all the time.

Other than that just us collapsing. John Carlson might as well have had 2 assists for Florida tonight. Unreal. Credit Florida for not giving up and continuing to push pretty much all game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Panthers had some really good looks that he denied. They kept bringing it and it’s only a matter of time when they’re constantly down there plugging away.

Merrith

Panthers had some really good looks that he denied. They kept bringing it and it’s only a matter of time when they’re constantly down there plugging away.

True, but stuff like the 3rd goal against not being able to find the puck was painful. Also as much as Carlson whiffing on a puck causing a break the other way was responsible for the 2nd goal, in a big playoff game you'd like your goalie to make a big save on a breakaway there sometimes the way Bob stopped 2 or 3 in Game 4 that we had.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took a nap after work. Had a dream where Toronto scored on us at the red line and some guy barreled into Vassy and got injured.

Confirmed curse game coming up. Toronto's time has finally come. Grats guys.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All the series today can end. How many actually do though. My money has St Louis and LA winning tonight and moving on. I think the Bruins and Bolts force a game 7.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even think I'm gonna watch the 3rd period. Just giving up easy rushes can't keep possession worth shit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't take this shit man. Oh well if Toronoto wins in their home it'll be more fitting. That place will be crazy. Also if they lose at home that will also be entertaining.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Losing in overtime by not one, but two of your own players pushing the puck in to your own net behind the goalie. Just Toronto things.