Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Jake Ottinger - Having a nuts game in goal on Sunday
Jordan Binnington - Hold my beer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
That would have been highway robbery - the Blues had no business in that game. That's not going to be a long series.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
43y13y63166.png

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Got the layout finalized for my auto'd #99 jersey, and will be sending it off for framing soon. Bad photoshop, but rings will have ovals cut and will be framed by the layer colors also.

gretz1.png

• 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Well that was a turd of a goal for an OT game winner. Pretty lucky for Carolina...hopefully the rest of the series is that close.

Last edited:

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Canes stole the game last night no question. Just dead in the water for two periods and then finally started to play hockey in the 3rd. Raanta was huge all game though. Was one of those games you had this sense that NY should of been up at least 3 at the end of the second and Canes found a way to hang around and win it. Kakko will be seeing that missed open net late in the 3rd in his sleep.
Should be a great series.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Canes stole the game last night no question. Just dead in the water for two periods and then finally started to play hockey in the 3rd. Raanta was huge all game though. Was one of those games you had this sense that NY should of been up at least 3 at the end of the second and Canes found a way to hang around and win it. Kakko will be seeing that missed open net late in the 3rd in his sleep.
I thought NY played extremely well on defense. They just couldn't generate much in offense. But it was crazy how tight they were on the Canes. Kappo probably kicking himself for missing the wide empty.

In old news McDavid the biggest waste of talent in the NHL.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It is pretty nuts that the 2 best players in the league are on the same team and the team is absolute trash. No one can score other than 4 players on that team. I dont know how Holland still has a job. They should be taking a page out of the Penguins playbook and trade away your picks for the next 100 years to keep the team competitive and winning. Not stockpiling more mediocre prospects.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

Yeah, saw that tying goal coming from a mile away. I've seen that game alot this season, but usually that shoe is on the Rangers foot.

Hope the Rangers can keep that neutral zone defense up and eliminate that elite Canes forecheck. Raanta was good, the Rangers top 6 needs to contribute to the offense and maybe we won't get killed in 5 or 6 afterall.