NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Boy, Smith is playing a hell of a game so far. Think all the defensive players had a bit of a talking to after allowing 14 points in the last game?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just joshin but you could fit about 10 TB markets into the NY market and still not even scratch the rim probably.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm just joshin but you could fit about 10 TB markets into the NY market and still not even scratch the rim probably.
youre-not-wrong-alexis-rose.gif

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn was great, almost 7 minutes of hockey with no whistle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They gave us 1 soft call yea, but Rangers got 4 soft ass calls. How many times did they trip us and not get called. I counted at least 3 blatant ones.

Also Lightning Dman look absolutely crap out there.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lol Oilers. Shame these frauds robbed us of the superior Flames/Avs WCF.

One trick Ponies. They won't get this far again anytime soon.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Oilers are way too deficient on defense and in the net. They basically need like 4-5 goals to have a chance to win.

They are an entertaining team to watch though both because of their offense and all the chances they give the opponents.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Fully aware of the stigma against Kadri, not my favorite player on the Avs for sure. That doesn't mean that dirty plays against him go unpunished. That could have ended up alot worse than him just leaving the game, still to see if he is able to play in game 4. Kane has been on the warpath since early game 2, can just tell he is frustrated and this isn't the first dumb penalty he has taken.

edit - Just found out Kadri is at least out the rest of this series, possibly longer. IMO at least a game suspension should bein order for Kane.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol Oilers. Shame these frauds robbed us of the superior Flames/Avs WCF.

One trick Ponies. They won't get this far again anytime soon.

I think that says more about how poorly Markstrom played. The biggest tell was in Game 1 in that series, despite the fact the Flames won 9-6.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The panel of Chelios and Messier have been the only good thing about the ESPN broadcasts.

Well that and this interview of Rod Brind'Amour during a hard game (He's sitting right there!!). Makes me feel better about Cooper throwing shade during Nick Paul's intermission interview