NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Strong Calgary G1 vibes.

That bs offsides (non) call sure did come back to matter. It’s hard to say either team really deserves to win that shitshow though so whatever.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't say these games aren't entertaining. Hope the Tampa series isn't boring by comparison.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Really, 50/50? Sunrise I could see, but i'd guess the back to back champs fans will show up pretty well.

Canes Twitter tried to troll Ranger fans yesterday with a DeAngelo quote saying they have the best fanbase. After half of them left in the 3rd Tony was getting razzed by the crowd at home. Almost as sweet as the win.

Not trying to shit on Canes fans, I think they were much more pleasant to interact with than the Pens. Just admired that bit of irony.

Dude you have no idea how bad it is when the big market northern teams come to FL. At least with the Rangers the main color being blue will blend in to the crowd better than those faggy Montreal or Boston fans. It won't be 50/50 but I'd wager a good 15-20% of the stands will be Rags fans.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude you have no idea how bad it is when the big market northern teams come to FL. At least with the Rangers the main color being blue will blend in to the crowd better than those faggy Montreal or Boston fans. It won't be 50/50 but I'd wager a good 15-20% of the stands will be Rags fans.
Or the dreaded Chicago fans...

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
1654130239434.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bit of a blowout, but Tampa not being at their best isn't surprising given the layoff. Still if they win Game 2 they get their split. If Rangers can hold serve, it gets real interesting.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only consolation to this loss is hopefully is bred some hatred and this will be a good series.