NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im a bit surprised he got 7 years. Was wishing he made it to market and Seattle could snag him. He was great for Tampa.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That makes three times now McDonagh got traded for scraps lol.

Rangers still have hope of getting something out of that trade if Nils Lundqvist becomes something from trade or otherwise (which he should).

We're not gonna talk about J.T. Miller though....

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are the chances TB could finagle their way to Shattenkirk (again)?

Could he take a cap friendly deal? I don't even know if we have enough room for even a 3.5 hit (unless Cirelli's out all season). If they trade Palat I think Tampa could do well with a decently strong shooter at the point.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea didn't mean trade, but if they can't keep him. Would be sad to see him go but he deserves to be paid. He's gotta be the in the top 5 most criminally under rated player of the past 5 years.

Give this man a pay day already.

Animosity

Jesus that country is fucked. No wonder Ovechkin never said anything against Putin when the Ukraine war started and people demanded it. And why Panarin had to take a leave. Would be suicide.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus that country is fucked. No wonder Ovechkin never said anything against Putin when the Ukraine war started and people demanded it. And why Panarin had to take a leave. Would be suicide.

I pray that Ovechkin can actually come back. I know many people advised him immediately to not change his IG profile pic or say anything directly about Putin...they were smart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Feel bad for the kids in the draft tomorrow. Sounds like 90% of teams arent gonna draft Russian's now because of this.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kirby dach for zadina and a 2nd while they are still drunk please.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user