NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
All I was hoping for was to not be embarrassing, show some progress to becoming good again and finish outside of the bottom 5. Looking like mission accomplished.

Even with the changes to the lottery, I still expect us to get as fucked as possible though. Not getting pushed back would be a huge win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Ugly game. Guys couldn't finish chances to save their life.

What Jarry did is what wins cups. He made a lot of tough saves, Samsonov didn't, that's the game. At this point I'm honestly worried about whether the caps can finish even second in the division.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I dont want that contract + age. Woof. I dont want Tyler Johnson either for the same reason.
As an inaugural season ticket holder, I agree with this. Although, the Kraken would take Oshie if there was a sweetener thrown in. You don't have a first rounder this year, so what about your second this year or first next year?

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What Jarry did is what wins cups. He made a lot of tough saves, Samsonov didn't, that's the game. At this point I'm honestly worried about whether the caps can finish even second in the division.

I don't even think Jarry was tested all that much, other than one flurry at end of the 2nd period. Guys had chances, they just put weak shots on net most of the time. Only goals Samsonov gave up were two breakaways to Rust and a deflection in off a skate.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
As an inaugural season ticket holder, I agree with this. Although, the Kraken would take Oshie if there was a sweetener thrown in. You don't have a first rounder this year, so what about your second this year or first next year?

2 years of your highest pick you didn't trade for being in the 3rd? Don't follow in the Wings footsteps.

Merrith

Not happy to see Ovechkin take basically one shift then leave again. Worried about him for playoffs. Rags will be a handful next year, sucks for them they were stuck in this division they'd be a playoff team in any other one. Thanks Philly for beating the Pens so bad.

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Ovi needed plausible deniability for the “Putin sends his regards” street beating Wilson gave Panarin.

Merrith

Ovi needed plausible deniability for the “Putin sends his regards” street beating Wilson gave Panarin.

Not sure what Panarin was doing trying to go all MMA with a choke submission on a guy that much bigger than him. Almost had it locked in I guess. One of the less hot takes about it

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what Panarin was doing trying to go all MMA with a choke submission on a guy that much bigger than him. Almost had it locked in I guess. One of the less hot takes about it

Its pretty funny reading all the hot takes about the scrum.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m fine with the first two bullets. The hair pull take down feels like it should be treated like a slew foot, as they are dangerous for the same reasons.

Merrith

Its pretty funny reading all the hot takes about the scrum.

Yeah, I'm fine with them fining him, he got something like 14 minutes in penalties for all that, deserved. People talking about attempted murder are smoking the good shit, though. Whole scrum started because a couple caps thought the one Ranger kicked out with his skates at our goalie after the whistle. Shit happens.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

What a retarded comment. I've never seen everyone in hockey outside of Washington so unanimously in agreement, but yeah enjoy your vacuum. I'd honestly expect more from you than a typical twitter troll post, not sure why in retrospect.

• 1Like

Merrith

What a retarded comment. I've never seen everyone in hockey outside of Washington so unanimously in agreement, but yeah enjoy your vacuum. I'd honestly expect more from you than a typical twitter troll post, not sure why in retrospect.

Feel how you want to feel about it. He got penalized appropriately for what happened. It's become a literal circus.

Merrith

In actual serious news, this isn't good. If it's obvious we're trying to move him, zero chance we get anything close to what his normal value would be.