NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Add Bruins to the list of the old teams whose window has closed. Happy to see it, sucks it's to the Isles benefit.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Montreal vs NYI just like we all thought.

Sucks for Boston, I thought they would of been to the conference finals. But the injuries on D really hit them hard and Rask played pretty awful the last 2 games too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I can't stop laughing at these.

195492681_1870576716446907_23435043409005667_n.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Avs gonna take it tonight off of MacKinnon's Natty Hatty.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Add Bruins to the list of the old teams whose window has closed. Happy to see it, sucks it's to the Isles benefit.

I don't think their window is closed. Marchand and Bergeron have aged very well, and Krecji is still a decent 2C. Their issue is not enough experience on the blueline (plus some injuries there during these playoffs). They can move on from Rask and go young in net, maybe find a way to sign Hall.

Honestly if they don't miss empty nets in Game 5, that series is still going, and Rask was clearly playing hurt.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I don't think their window is closed. Marchand and Bergeron have aged very well, and Krecji is still a decent 2C. Their issue is not enough experience on the blueline (plus some injuries there during these playoffs). They can move on from Rask and go young in net, maybe find a way to sign Hall.

Honestly if they don't miss empty nets in Game 5, that series is still going, and Rask was clearly playing hurt.

Idk, they seem like a 6 player team to me and only 2 of them play D. Their depth got exposed big time, not sure they have the pieces to address that without moving one of those 6. I do wonder if Hall played himself out of a contract in that last series. He wasn't just invisible, he was outright bad. Like turnover after turnover bad.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crazy to see Grubauer and Rask collapse in these series when overall I thought they played really well their first round. I mean some of those redirects and puck bounces you can't really put on Gru, but Tukka had a lot he should've saved.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Kucherov had hip surgery in December and followed a similar recovery timeline to many other players who had the procedure.
Eight teams went to at least $85.5 million.
The $18 million over cap claim is also a bit misleading as two of those LTIR players have never played a game for the team this season — Marian Gaborik, for one.
1623429842269.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Idk, they seem like a 6 player team to me and only 2 of them play D. Their depth got exposed big time, not sure they have the pieces to address that without moving one of those 6. I do wonder if Hall played himself out of a contract in that last series. He wasn't just invisible, he was outright bad. Like turnover after turnover bad.

Everyone's depth is going to be hurting if some of their top D men get hurt, though. Agree about Hall in that series, though, he looked rough. Happens sometimes, but the question for him will be was his little rebirth with the Bruins another flash in the pan, or who he can be going forward? Really curious to see what his new contract ends up at.