NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone’s gonna get burned hard signing him to a long contract. But I don’t see anyone wanting to give him a 7 year deal either.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jeeze Montreal played like a glistening turd tonight. All hope of them beating Vegas is pretty much lost. Fleury was incredible. It took the Knights a few minutes to get warmed up, but they outplayed Montreal at every position. Montreal struggled to get the puck out of their own zone. I am disappoint.

Jozu

This Vegas team must make hardcore Hockey fans rage as they have done nothing but win in the handful of years they have even been a thing, while other franchises havent even seen a conference final in their fans' entire lifetime.

Animosity

This Vegas team must make hardcore Hockey fans rage as they have done nothing but win in the handful of years they have even been a thing, while other franchises havent even seen a conference final in their fans' entire lifetime.
Shows how much a good ownership and management team is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shows how much a good ownership and management team is.

And how much they were table to take advantage of teams with the first expansion draft rules. Be curious to see how Seattle ends up doing, as GM's have had more time to prepare for that upcoming expansion draft.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

ohhh maan! if they dont win this game they are done.

If they do hold on though boys we got ourselves a real series going back to Canada.

edit: How important is home field advantage in Hockey? I havent been a fan long enough to understand this dynamic outside watching some Bruins playoff games.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Depend because there won't be more than 3500 peoples in the arena in Montréal. But usually in a 4 of 7 and you don't have ice advantage you want to win one of the 2 games. After that let see how Fleury will hold playing VS Montréal. Fleury must have a huge amount of pressure.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ohhh maan! if they dont win this game they are done.

If they do hold on though boys we got ourselves a real series going back to Canada.

edit: How important is home field advantage in Hockey? I havent been a fan long enough to understand this dynamic outside watching some Bruins playoff games.

The biggest thing about home ice is the home team gets to make the final change on face offs (save for the times when their team isn't allowed to make a change like on an icing). In a way, it's actually a measurable "home field advantage" that doesn't exist in other sports...assuming your coach is good and gets match ups he wants with it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If Montreal wins tonight I believe they have a chance to beat Vegas. A very, very slim chance.

Montreal vs. New York would be awesome.