NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People are jealous Vegas is such a good team every year while being only 4 years old. Typical expansion shit. People also think the refs are in for them but honestly refs are just trash this season.

Vegas has all the talent right now, they just don't want it bad enough. Nerves are getting to their bigger players and the other lines just aren't stepping up hard enough.

Also fucking shoot the puck in my fucking God.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I don't find Vegas all that bad. Personally the most likeable of the bunch for me. For all their talent, good lord do they need Centers in the worst way

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vegas has been the only expansion team thats been good in the last what 40 years lol. So no its not typical expansion team shit.

They got a lot of good quality players in the expansion draft teams thought werent good or paid a premium to dump a bad contract. Also trading away all you first round prospects for proven players has helped. But if I was Vegas I would much rather have Suzuki over Patches.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Vegas has been the only expansion team thats been good in the last what 40 years lol. So no its not typical expansion team shit.
wat? Maybe in the last few expansions. Not the last 40 years. Or does the Avalanche not count.
iu

Jozu

One win away baby!

Bandwagon habs fan 4 life.

I am a Bruins fan and a new hockey fan in general, so its early enough for me to jump ship. Canadiens gon get dat cup. I take back hoping this goes 7 games though lol, hopefully they can close them out in 6 because a game 7 with no momentum is shaky as fuck.

Although, Montreal has actually outplayed vegas so far this series. If it wasnt for that bullshit OT loss with the punch this would have been over.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't find Vegas all that bad. Personally the most likeable of the bunch for me. For all their talent, good lord do they need Centers in the worst way

Watching Chandler Stephenson be one of their top 6 centers is kind of crazy to me. Granted as soon as we traded him to Vegas he started putting up better numbers but I think a lot of it is playing on a line with Stone and Patches a lot of the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
People are jealous Vegas is such a good team every year while being only 4 years old. Typical expansion shit. People also think the refs are in for them but honestly refs are just trash this season.

Vegas has all the talent right now, they just don't want it bad enough. Nerves are getting to their bigger players and the other lines just aren't stepping up hard enough.

Also fucking shoot the puck in my fucking God.

do you not remember how bad the Lightning were for a long while? playoffs once in their first 10 years

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Ya aint no way someones gonna pay $600 million to buy a team and have them be absolute dogshit for years. You just get setup for failure.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The Knights only have 6 players left from the original expansion draft. The team has done a really good job of building around them. Not to say they haven't made mistakes (Tatar comes to mind).
I agree on the play this series though. The Knights have played like dogshit and should already be eliminated. It's obvious that the Candiens are just sitting back and looking to counterpunch. Dump the puck and on the power play just keep shooting at the net. Something should go in like Petro's goal.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My favorite part was where Mayfield cross checked a guy on the hip that's been out for hip surgery all year on his first shift. Pretty clean man.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That was an awesome game! I'm glad they pushed it to game seven, but does anyone think the Islanders can win in Tampa in this situation? I mean, it would be glorious, but I have doubts.

Islanders vs. Habs would be glorious.