NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha! Yes, I called it right after they upset Toronto and people sed I was crazy.

Habs are lifting Lord Stanley's Cup!

They will have more rest, and the Lightning have struggled with the Islanders, Montreal has a real shot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if you wanna win, hire a Finn

also,

HMRrSGt.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Tampa wins tonight it'll be pretty fascinating to see Tampa's PP against that Montreal PK. A lot of time I'm watching Vegas in this series it just seemed they were skating into a brick wall anytime they entered the offensive zone and then if they did get in they had to deal with another wall in Price. Also you are not going to win a lot of series if you score 0 PP goals.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im no hockey expert, but Montreal is a scrappy team that has been in almost every single game this post season outside of a couple bad games. They probably should of beat Vegas in 5 games if it wasnt for horrible officiating.

They compete and are right in the opponents shit as soon as they mount any kind of attack.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pulling hard for Maroon to crosscheck Mayfield right in the fucking mouth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If they can't start getting some solid offensive pressure the Isles are done. Tampa has owned this game so far.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Need to actually start carrying the puck in to the zone instead of this bad dump and chase for that to happen.

I can't figure out why they keep doing this. It is so clearly not working. They just dump and change every fricking time they get to the offensive zone. What the hell, am I taking crazy pills?

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't figure out why they keep doing this. It is so clearly not working. They just dump and change every fricking time they get to the offensive zone. What the hell, am I taking crazy pills?

They're playing conservative while Tampa has had both fucking D on the Isles' goal line. They hardly have to play in their own zone.