NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Its expensive but i love it.

We had to pay someone to take Lou Eriksson terrible contract. We need Defense, I love this trade.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So the Wings gave Dallas a 1st (23), 2nd (48) and 5th (138) in exchange for a 1st (15) and take G Sebastian Cossa when Wallstedt is still on the board.

Confused Star Wars GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So I passed out before the last few picks.... the Habs picked the kid who took himself out of the draft for sharing nudie pics?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I passed out before the last few picks.... the Habs picked the kid who took himself out of the draft for sharing nudie pics?

The Habs said:
"By drafting prospect Logan Mailloux with the 31st overall pick, the Montreal Canadiens organization not only selected a promising hockey player, but also a young man who recently admitted to making a serious mistake. The Canadiens are aware of the situation and by no means minimize the severity of Logan's actions. Logan understands the impact of his actions. His recent public statement is a genuine acknowledgement of his poor behaviour and the first step on his personal journey.
We are making a commitment to accompany Logan on his journey by providing him with the tools to mature and the necessary support to guide him in his development. We are also committed to raising awareness among our players about the repercussions of their actions on the lives of others."

Pathetic GIF by memecandy

Juvarisx

Florida
Dude took a pic of a girl blowing him while they were both under 18 and shared it with his teammates along with her social media profile so they knew who she was. Shit aint hard, DONT DO THAT SHIT. Montreal should be ashamed of themselves. The kid only said dont draft me after he had done draft interviews and teams felt he wasnt being sincere in his remorse about it and said nah we aint drafting you.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the Wings gave Dallas a 1st (23), 2nd (48) and 5th (138) in exchange for a 1st (15) and take G Sebastian Cossa when Wallstedt is still on the board.

Confused Star Wars GIF
I’m more okay with cossa then edvinsson. Turning our goaltending pipeline from fucking nothing to Ned/cossa is a win.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I’m more okay with cossa then edvinsson. Turning our goaltending pipeline from fucking nothing to Ned/cossa is a win.

True. With Petruzelli likely not coming back and Larrson looking like a bust it's good to have something to look forward to goalie wise. I guess Yzerman is willing to wait a bit longer with a bit more potential but also more risk in Cossa.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess Caps decided not having any RHD in the pipeline needed to get fixed...plus the ever popular late goalie pick hoping for a gem. Little worried with all the defensemen moving while we're probably still looking to move Schultz or Dillon.

Merrith

Dillon traded to Winnipeg for two 2nd round picks. Fucking great return and nice cap relief for us. Especially when we have Fehervary ready to move up, and potentially Alexeyev next year, too on the left side for D.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Good trade for both sides. WIN was dying for any competent D.

Hope VV turns into something good for Seattle. The idea they could have just picked Dillon as an extra D and flipped him at this price seems kinda like I'm actually happier with how it all turned out for us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Holtby getting bought out? Can you think of a team that can use a new backup Merrith Merrith ?

Also MAF trade to CHI seems imminent. Dude just won the Vezina, wonder what he goes for...

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This Fleury drama is gonna be juicy!

I could see Holtby signing with Philly. Saw a report they were interested in him. Im curious if Jones lands any where.