NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Expose to Seattle let’s gooo!

That would cure any cap concerns, but leave a massive hole at center. Eller's a very good 3C, and can fill in in the top 6 in small stretches, but he wouldn't be good enough to hold it down full time. McMichael isn't nearly ready to just move up next year. We'd be fucked.

Merrith

Well this just got juicy!

Wow. This is crazy. Especially when you think how well overall their rebuild had been going. Everyone is looking at that team and just thinking how good they are going to be next year.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theres about a dozen teams that should be spamming Davidson and Gorton with calls right now to hire them. Ill be shocked if they arent running a team by the draft.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
While I didn't Hate JG, his resume with us isn't all that impressive really. Aside from winning 2 lotto's and signing 2 mega FA's who only wanted to play here, he also Traded Mac and Miller for Howden and Hajek who are pretty terrible and a high 1st, Signed DeAngelo and Banished him 3 games into his new contract, traded Pionk (who looks great) for Trouba (then massively over paying him) and Lemeiux who he traded to LA for peanuts, gave now top pairing Ryan Graves to the Av's for peanuts. The whole Lias Andersson debacle... I'm sure there's more i'm missing, but he wasn't perfect and i'm not surprised.

JD was a shock, he is kind of an icon (esp in NY), but the rumor flying around was that he refused to fire JG. Who knows, hope to read this crazy story some day. Amazon really picked the wrong team to follow around this year for a Documentary.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Sathir's back helping with the transition... this is a nightmare. Gonna be open season on our top prospects this summer. Really wanna puke at all this.

Merrith

Oshie with the hat trick for his dad. Need 2 more regulation wins to get 1st in the division.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
E0ge6ZYXEAEX6-A.jpg

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

this is going to be hilarious.
Pretty sure everyone expected as much. I figure that was kind of the point, embarrass Bettman on national t.v. and backed the DoPS into a corner to prove a point. That's a night's bar tab for Dolan. Well done tbh, imagine defending Parros and the DoPS...

Sadly we'll never get a good call go our way again, and management's out of the old boys club for good but fuck em'. NYR are one of like 3 teams that bankroll this league anyway.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So to recap:
Wilson fined $5k for punching a guy on the ice
Buch fined $28k for a retaliatory cross check to another players face.
Rangers fined $250k for a tweet.

A+ NHL

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nobody talking about Oshie's hat trick 3 days after his father passed? Good for him.