NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This whole 2nd wildcard race is fucking insane.

4 teams still alive to Game 82. Imagine if Isles had lost tonight somehow, too, would be 5 teams for 2 spots. Crazy finish to the year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Can Dallas be lucky enough to have two champions in back to back years (different sports)?? Here's hoping.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

In the context of the last 10 games... the 3-5-2 team is tiebreaking the 4-3-3 team because the 7-1-2 team got that one loss and if they all fail their last games the 2-6-2 steals it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can Dallas be lucky enough to have two champions in back to back years (different sports)?? Here's hoping.

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

Part of me wants to root for Dallas if TB gets axed but I think I'm gonna go with Vancouver

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Who gets the honor of losing in four to the glorious Rangers? High praise just getting to share the stage with them. Will probably be the Caps, but i'm rooting for Detroit I guess. Philly getting in would be epic chaos. Honestly just don't want the Pens and their whiny fans/coaches/players. Fuck them for life.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wings and Habs, Caps and Flyers, all tied. I don't know how much more I can take.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

I feel like I've seen the movie where Ovechkin starts the scoring in a key game and nobody else does anything too many times.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well Lane Hutson is entertaining to watch. He’s fucking small though on a small team already.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Wtf Montreal, twice in 2 days we let the wings score with goalie pulled out.