NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, good luck. Newfoundland is fierce. Should be great.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

We fucked up and lost 3 straight in regulation on the road trip, so the Thunder came home Saturday morning needing to beat Worcester twice.

In games 2 and 3 of 3 games in a row with a bus ride home from Quebec Friday night.

And the fucking beauties did it.

Apparently Newfoundland's arena is booked up, because the first 3 games will be in Glens Falls despite us being the bottom seed.

I'm fucking hyped as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Columbus probably deserves him for actually trying but still sucking. They desperately need a guy like him but for the love of god no more 1OA's in the Metro OR East for that matter. Don't like MacTavish laughing about how he calls Bedard after every loss. I like Anaheim but fuck that. Arizona would be funny but fuck them for money laundering. Vancouver deserves him the most out west I guess.

On the plus side for Caps fans, there seems to be a lot of chatter about Michkov dropping due to his KHL contract. Wouldn't help Ovie's race but he's the perfect replacement in a few years. Would hate that personally but it's possible.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shout outs to my boy Mark Stone getting off LTIR the day before the first game of the playoffs.
We stole the Lightning's playbooks this year baby

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
The contrast in playing styles between the Kings and Oilers is fucking wild. Oilers look fucking amazing, but here we go tied into OT. GKG!!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
HAHA WOOOO GO Kings! Absolute beauty PP at the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Night 1 of the playoffs was an astounding success. Lets hope the rest of it goes like this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kings were flying. I turned it off cause it was late and I didn't expect the comeback but got dayum.

Also Min/Dal looks to be another good series. I really need to move out west to catch all these games though. Maybe when Yotes get Bedard I'll move to Phoenix and become a die hard yotes fan. Would love to catch a game at that arena.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poor Pavs, man. Dude has the worst luck when it comes to bouncing his head off the ice. Would be a fuckin shame for this to be the end of his career.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
all my homies hate the oilers, get McJesus off that team so i can cheer for him please

• 3Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit Leafs. Guess it's just one game but man...

• 3Worf