NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
this is pretty much exactly what i expected out of vegas haha im gonna guess 4-1 jets
Man, I guess I was just watching from the outside but I thought VGK was like, quiet good. They look so lazy out there this game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man, I guess I was just watching from the outside but I thought VGK was like, quiet good. They look so lazy out there this game.
they usually are but good god their D was so bad tonight and just overall sloppy play
i hope they turn it around but man their playoffs demeanor can be real rough

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hedman skating with a torn meniscus. Point tried to play with a torn quad. Both Goodrow and McDonough played with broken hands in the SCF. Hockey players are just on another level.

Meanwhile LeBron stubs a toe he's out for the season

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 games for Bunting, goddamn. I was expecting 1, maybe 2.
So it for the rest of the series?

hanna barbera lol GIF

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tampa losing their top 2 dmen in game one is really gonna fuck them.

• 1Truth!

Needless

Toe Sucker
thank fucking god vegas woke up, eichel learned how to play in the playoffs, the d stopped being retards
theres hope

edit: that eichel tip was absolute insane too good god

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tampa losing their top 2 dmen in game one is really gonna fuck them.
Nah man Sergachevs got this he just has to turn the puck over even more to fool the leafs into complacency and that's when we strike.

Also really hope jomboy comes out with a video of Maroon and Jeannot chirping the fans

• 1Worf

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Been a fun watch the first 4 nights. I feel like there is a 1st round underdog win out there, but who the victim will be?

Was not happy to see the Avs lose game 1, but have to respect the fact Seattle has nothing to lose and played as well as they did.

• 1Like