AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-1-2.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Leafs haven't been able to get anything done since the 1st period. They bout to get embarrassed in the OT. It's amazing how they can look like 2 different teams from game to game. Nothing could go wrong for them in game 2 but this one they can't even send one of their forwards back to help the D break the puck out of their zone.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Leafs haven't been able to get anything done since the 1st period. They bout to get embarrassed in the OT. It's amazing how they can look like 2 different teams from game to game. Nothing could go wrong for them in game 2 but this one they can't even send one of their forwards back to help the D break the puck out of their zone.

I don't get it. You're 100% right. They have the talent. Why can't they play playoff hockey?

Overtime giving us fans false hope.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You mean they're playing like the leafs of the past how many decades instead of the monsters they really are?

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Samsonov has been better then Vassy. I wouldn't have thought Vassy would be the weak link this series but here we are.

• 1Truth!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vasy was really weak early last year too then he started playing like Vasy and Tampa never turned back. Samsonov has been weird. The first 2 goals tonight were not good looks for him then he managed to turn it around.

Juvarisx

Florida
Lets gooooooooooooo. You will never win the cup unless you can win a game or two you deserved to lose. This is first time in a long time I felt like Toronto did just that.

• 3Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, colour me shocked. That was amazing. See what the Leafs can do with competent goaltending?

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lets gooooooooooooo. You will never win the cup unless you can win a game or two you deserved to lose. This is first time in a long time I felt like Toronto did just that.
They needed to win that one. Feel like an ot loss would have broken them.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
They needed to win that one. Feel like an ot loss would have broken them.

100%. This series has had it all....blow outs, big clean hits, big dirty hits, fights, big saves, an entire OT thriller, Kyle Dubas arguing with fans, Maroon trying to fight fans, a ridiculous last minute goal in the 3rd, crying kids, Keefe knowing how to rip the refs while not ripping them, Morgan Riley redemption tour, Dubas masterclass trade deadline proving to be right, Schenn telling Jeanot that at least the leafs paid what he was worth and not a draft class. Its everything I wanted for years from the Leafs in the playoffs, and its hard to see how they are not playing the Bruins in the second round.

1682281252175.png

Tampa fans all feelin that lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like