NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would love to see this Boston squad hoist the cup this year. Lots of players I like to root for and see Bergy go out on top.

Animosity

Quick flipped to Vegas. Bet he would love a playoff matchup vs LA.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-21-3.jpg

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I served a large party for Rob Blake back in the day and he fucking barely tipped shit. Fuck that hoser for trading away Quick.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

I served a large party for Rob Blake back in the day and he fucking barely tipped shit. Fuck that hoser for trading away Quick.
That regime is fucking brutal. Stripped Brown of the C and tried so hard to run him outta town for no reason.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Reminds me of our last game v the Ducks. Something like 65% expected goals for but lost. Thankfully noted goal scorer Tom Wilson potted 2 last night to prevent the same thing happening less than a week later.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turn over machine Kucherov ffs.

Well at least we're contributing to the Boston vs Pittsburg round 1 everyone wants to see.

Animosity

Vrana traded to the Blues for a bag of pucks. Good gamble for St Louis, hope Vrana can get back on track.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It feels weird for St. Louis to be the ones getting the (potentially) great return on a trade with the Wings. I hope things work out for Vrana.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

We got a saying for stuff like that in NC - ‘Experience Canes Hockey’

Gotta admit I’m a little disappointed the Canes haven’t done more in trades, considering how everybody else loaded up. I also get not trying to blow up the future either but windows last only so long.

Merrith

Pretty surprised we didn't try to flip Craig Smith for a mid/low pick, or try and move Conor Sheary. Either would have been an okay potential depth piece for someone I would have thought.

Animosity

Pretty surprised we didn't try to flip Craig Smith for a mid/low pick, or try and move Conor Sheary. Either would have been an okay potential depth piece for someone I would have thought.
There was a few teams who had some good assets to flip and they didnt. Was a big surprised by that after all the rumors of it.

Merrith

There was a few teams who had some good assets to flip and they didnt. Was a big surprised by that after all the rumors of it.

Yeah but given we sold off so many others (Orlov, Hathaway, Joahnnson, Eller), seems weird to hang on to guys like Sheary/Smith. I know there's talk we might extend van Riemsdyk, so not moving him might make a little sense.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please get rid of Cole.

Edit: damn coop didn't play stammer, kuch or point at all in the third. Pretty strong message there.

Last edited:

Merrith

Would not have expected us to hang 8 after that first period. Nice to see some young guys get some minutes on the back end.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do I get brownie points for stomaching that entire TB game? Fuck me were in free fall mode.