NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Boston breaks the wins record, against their oldest team rival, with a hat trick from Pasta. Pretty insane night. Now they're chasing the point Montreal point record with 2 games left. Insane.

Oh an Brendan Lemieux lost some chicklets on an attempted slew foot to high stick that wasn't (rightfully) called. So all in all pretty hilarious night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
100 points for karlsson, woo. Now I can stop watching this horrorshow.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
100 points for karlsson, woo. Now I can stop watching this horrorshow.
What an insane year for him. Not even on a good team which makes it crazier. Glad to see him have a massive bounce back. He’s d definitely one of the most electric players when healthy. Should have his third Norris in the bag.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Sucks that the Isles get in but more than happy to see the Crosby era coming to a close. If the Pens give Sully the axe and the Rangers underachieve than I can see him coming back to replace Gallant. Drury played for him a bit as an assistant coach here, makes alot of sense.

Anyway, Leafs/Rangers tonight should look like a pre season scrimmage. More interested in seeing who wins the division. Canes probably a better matchup for the Rangers but either way should be a good series. Stoked to get the post season started, lotta good matchups.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’d prefer the Canes win the division to avoid the Rangers but any team is going to be tough. Unlike other sports there really isn’t any easy 1st rounds anymore. Even with the Bruins I can see a team like the Islanders being a pain in the ass if they play them. I’m just hoping nobody gets hurt tonight.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Round 1:
Stars
Avs
Jets
Oilers
Bruins
Leafs
Canes
Devils

round 2
Avs
Oilers
Leafs
Canes

round 3
Oilers
Leafs

champs
Leafs (jinx lol)

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bruins/Oilers are what I got for the final. If everyone returns for the playoffs for the Av's then Id put them over the Oilers.

The Kraken are 1-6 vs Vegas, and would love to beat them tonight so we cant match up against them in round 1 and not the Av's. But would need some voodoo magic for that to happen.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Round 1:
Stars
Avs
Jets
Oilers
Bruins
Leafs
Canes
Devils

round 2
Avs
Oilers
Leafs
Canes

round 3
Oilers
Leafs

champs
Leafs (jinx lol)
I have leafs as well. The only thing that can break the leafs curse is the presidents curse. Jk last time that was broken was 2015 not the 60s

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They honestly don't even need him. Well they need him for Boston but Avs are the best team in the west. It'll really come down to how well Skinner plays for the Oilers. The other team I can see making it ti SCF in the West are the Wild. Honestly though I have no idea because haven't caught to many west games but the last month was completely dominated by Avs and Oilers. I know Wild have issues scoring but probably have the best goaltending in the west.

Needless

Toe Sucker
hell yeah vegas wins the div, time for them to get knocked out first round baby

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Bedard goes to Columbus or Anaheim I'll be sad. He deserves a big market like Chicago.

• 1Barf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that Ovis goal record stands in one of the highest goal scoring seasons against a guy that just put up Mario/Wayne numbers is fucking nuts. Greatest goal scorer for sure

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Realistically Id like to see him in Columbus.

But for for the luls Id like to see him in Arizona.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Bedard in Arizona with the arena deal falling apart would be hilarious.

• 1Like