Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IMG_3200.png

FvAe-A3WYAAcs3f.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So much hate for Boston. Is it just because they won so much in the regular season this year?

Also, Kraken making this interesting.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Analytics point to this being wrong. Goalies undeniably benefit from rest the same as any other person in any other situation. There's a reason you don't see goalies starting 70 games in the regular season anyore. It's a trend that hasn't hit the playoffs yet but the clock is ticking, its inevitable. Meanwhile, more memes.
Post season is different. Usually teams have their #1 selected and don't rotate un-necessarily.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
My wife is 38 weeks pregnant. We're also season ticket holders to the Kraken. Her last game was Monday as she just couldn't handle it physically anymore. But she told me I can keep going until her water breaks.

She's the best hockey wife.

Also, she let me name the cat Biscuit, even thought she wanted Hattie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post season is different. Usually teams have their #1 selected and don't rotate un-necessarily.

Post Season is different only because hockey culture is slow to adapt. If its better for goalies in the regular season, you can bet its better for goalies over a span of 20+ games in the playoffs as well. Someone will have to show it can be successful first but it doesn't have a good chance of happening in any given year since any teams chances of winning the Cup are low to start with and a 2-3% shift isn't noticeable.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post Season is different only because hockey culture is slow to adapt. If its better for goalies in the regular season, you can bet its better for goalies over a span of 20+ games in the playoffs as well.
It's weird. Off the top of my head, Goalie is the only position besides pitchers that do the tandem thing. What baffles me is that football teams don't rotate their QBs.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
lol at that vid. Forgot Ullmark was dealing with an injury, makes more sense switching to Swayman then. Probably took too long actually.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol at that vid. Forgot Ullmark was dealing with an injury, makes more sense switching to Swayman then. Probably took too long actually.

The biggest criticism I've seen so far is that is should of happened in Game 6. The Bruins really had no business losing that game if they had gotten reliable goaltending and it was obvious Ullmark was having issues. Then add in how flat and mistake prone they were in the first 2 periods last night and you're just asking to get beat, don't care who your playing. I wondered how they would play in that game since they literally never had that type of adversity the entire season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Congrats to the Kraken, great boost to a new team to make the playoffs and win.

Sad there won't be anymore Avs games this year, they played hard through the plague of injuries all year for the team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Congrats to the Kraken, great boost to a new team to make the playoffs and win.

Sad there won't be anymore Avs games this year, they played hard through the plague of injuries all year for the team.
Tip of the hat to how the league has revamped the expansion draft. Getting teams successful right out of the gate is a better way to grow the sport.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user