NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that put a big ol smile on my face.

Right after I posted that he scored another, lul.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Seeing some pretty intense cope going on with Leaf fans. According to many of them the Leafs dominated the game and just didn’t have any breaks. Hmph, okay.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lifelong Panthers fan checking in

Let’s go Pussies!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
National Hockey League Sport GIF by Seattle Kraken

#justyannithings

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn Pavelski what a show. Kraken wont quit. What a game.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing some pretty intense cope going on with Leaf fans. According to many of them the Leafs dominated the game and just didn’t have any breaks. Hmph, okay.
Looks like leafs gonna have to go up against a vezina goalie actually playing at a vezina level. Not to mention florida isn't letting anyone pussy foot around the net. Leafs gonna have to come harder then last night. Florida is done being underrated they just beat the best regular season hockey team in history and Toronto really needs to start playing like they're the under dogs in this.

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Looks like leafs gonna have to go up against a vezina goalie actually playing at a vezina level. Not to mention florida isn't letting anyone pussy foot around the net. Leafs gonna have to come harder then last night. Florida is done being underrated they just beat the best regular season hockey team in history and Toronto really needs to start playing like they're the under dogs in this.
Panthers are definitely being underrated. It's not like they weren't a high seed last year.

FB_IMG_1683120012279.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Before all the injuries I would've picked Carolina to win it all.

They still look like they're going to go all the way to the cup. Their defensive program is just so good at gapping up and not giving the offense any room the breathe. Although that game did have a shit call that probably swung momentum its kind of crazy Carolina looks that good with the players they are missing.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
sad how literally 2 players can carry a team this hard lmao

Like holy fuck, can we get a GM in there that can surround them with ANY bargain steals for one season so we can see how far they could carry them?

Needless

Toe Sucker
god i hate edmonton so fucking much please get mcdavid off the team so i can like him, its in my blood to hate them as a calgary boy

• 1Solidarity

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before all the injuries I would've picked Carolina to win it all.

They still look like they're going to go all the way to the cup. Their defensive program is just so good at gapping up and not giving the offense any room the breathe. Although that game did have a shit call that probably swung momentum its kind of crazy Carolina looks that good with the players they are missing.

It’s crazy how the Canes defense is an afterthought by most pundits and also how productive they are offensively (led the league in goals by D). This is not to say that the injuries don’t matter because they do but let’s be fair, the biggest loss is Svech. Teravanian really has had a bad year and we haven’t had Max except for 5 games all year. But it’s still not as much a killer for them compared to another team based on their defense and what they get out of those guys.

I saw a stat from last night where every player on the Canes had between 13-18 mins of ice time. How many teams out there are rolling all 4 lines for significant minutes most nights?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uh, Panthers are impressing me way more than I imagined they would.