Night Court

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean that is essentially what I said just with more words? You could have just scrolled past if all the words bothered you.
Well then, isn't that just what everyone else was doing? Offering a correction, just with more words? Yeah... but somehow that's what is worthy of a full on damnation of everyone and everything here.

Insufferable and a hypocrite. I'm sure that combination will serve you well in life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well then, isn't that just what everyone else was doing? Offering a correction, just with more words? Yeah... but somehow that's what is worthy of a full on damnation of everyone and everything here.

Insufferable and a hypocrite. I'm sure that combination will serve you well in life.
Hey even Jesus flipped some tables. Turning the other cheek means don't slap them back, you're still allowed to rebuke them with your words. If your brother wrongs you, you are supposed to let them know. Nothing hypocritical in what I'm doing.

• 1Seriously?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes dyslexics can also have trouble swapping the meanings of opposite words in language. Did you even bother taking two seconds to Google it before just assuming you knew what the fuck you're talking about?

Weird. There are run of the mill dumbasses who do that without being dyslexic. Are you 100% sure you don't have a case of both? Is it the dyslexia that makes you double down when a chance to explain better and a possible correction is offered? YOU know you have this problem, we don't. When you are clearly confusing people it's on you to step back and check yourself.

I spent as much time googling dyslexia as you did googling what the word "older" means. Apparently neither of us gives enough a fuck to waste the time.

I confused one single word, and I admit to doing it. How much more responsibility should I be taking? You guys, tho, should have been intelligent enough to realize the mistake. Considering that every single other part of the comment was congruent with reality.

In 2 separate posts. I thought the shit was random with dyslexia and you seemed to be pretty consistently wrong over the past 2 days. Like someone who actually doesn't know a thing. The mistake made the whole post nonsensical. The episode totals made it look like you were adding them together. Maybe you should type more words and hope you still only get one of them wrong per post.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I spent as much time googling dyslexia as you did googling what the word "older" means. Apparently neither of us gives enough a fuck to waste the time.
You genuinely think I just didn't understand what the word older meant? There's a big difference between confusing opposite terms (which is, yes, something that truly happens in dyslexia) versus just randomly calling someone out for some bullshit as if you know what you're talking about when you don't. Yes I fucked up. You all are being real fucking douchebags about it yourselves tho. Not going to apologize for calling you out for being an arrogant pedantic douchebag. Eat shit.

you seemed to be pretty consistently wrong over the past 2 days.

What else have I been wrong about?

Fucker

Log Wizard
pharmakos going to have to wear his diapers to bed tonight

moon-knight-breakdown-2850386206.gif

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that swapping one single word for it's opposite in a post where the other 99% of the language was consistent with reality was something that confused you all is fucking sad. Maybe the fact that it's fucking sad is making me too upset. But God damn it shouldn't have been that hard to understand considering the fact that it was one single error in an otherwise coherent piece of text. It's like you guys haven't spent the past 25 years on the internet. Or maybe you're just so egotistically pedantic that y'all truly didn't realize that 5-10% of the people in the god damn world are dyslexic, and you just assumed every time you saw someone make a mistake online that they were just being ignorant. Fucking egotistical douchebag fucks.

• 1Salty

Fucker

Log Wizard
The fact that swapping one single word for it's opposite in a post where the other 99% of the language was consistent with reality was something that confused you all is fucking sad. Maybe the fact that it's fucking sad is making me too upset. But God damn it shouldn't have been that hard to understand considering the fact that it was one single error in an otherwise coherent piece of text. It's like you guys haven't spent the past 25 years on the internet. Or maybe you're just so egotistically pedantic that y'all truly didn't realize that 5-10% of the people in the god damn world are dyslexic, and you just assumed every time you saw someone make a mistake online that they were just being ignorant. Fucking egotistical douchebag fucks.
Better sleep with your head in a bucket.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Just say, “my bad”, then edit your post to fix the word. Fuck’s sake.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

So it's on us anytime we see a nonsensical post from you to go through each and every word and see if it's antonym makes more sense? Gotcha. Put that in your sig or something because tomorrow I won't remember who you are.

Hey aren't you the guy who microdoses? I hope your dyslexia never flairs up while doing that. It might damage your brain.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So it's on us anytime we see a nonsensical post from you to go through each and every word and see if it's antonym makes more sense? Gotcha. Put that in your sig or something because tomorrow I won't remember who you are.

Hey aren't you the guy who microdoses? I hope your dyslexia never flairs up while doing that. It might damage your brain.
No I take the main blame but you guys are still stupid for not understanding what I meant. It's possible for everyone in a situation to be a douchebag, yeah? Especially on this forum?

And no I don't microdose and never have

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And no you don't have to go through every word you moron. Just the ones that make you stop and say "hey wait that doesn't make sense in the context of the rest of the post, I wonder what he meant?" clearly, right?; I know my brain is a little broken but God damn dude, if yours isn't broken then you really need to use it a little more.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
And no you don't have to go through every word you moron. Just the ones that make you stop and say "hey wait that doesn't make sense in the context of the rest of the post, I wonder what he meant?" clearly, right?; I know my brain is a little broken but God damn dude, if yours isn't broken then you really need to use it a little more.

It was the episode counts that threw me off and made me think you were trying to add them up like a teenage girl.

I initially started with a question and got attacked for it. That makes you the only douchebag in our exchange.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It was the episode counts that threw me off and made me think you were trying to add them up like a teenage girl.

I initially started with a question and got attacked for it. That makes you the only douchebag in our exchange.
To be fair, I was more rude to Lanx than to you.

Here's a heart if that makes you feel better. 💙 still not sorry tho.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
To be fair, I was more rude to Lanx than to you.

Here's a heart if that makes you feel better. 💙 still not sorry tho.

you asked if he was in the same accident that I was in.

fucker.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you asked if he was in the same accident that I was in.

fucker.
That was clearly an exaggerated joke lol. Sorry tho I see how that would be offensive if you thought I was serious. But thinking I was 100% serious is, I will admit again, a safe assumption on this forum. Because the majority of the "trolls" here are unfunny people just passive aggressively blowing off steam.

You don't remember me Hoss but I remember you. I've been around here for a decade. You're alright. Just butted heads this time.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, he got booted from the Politics threads a couple weeks ago for doing the same shit. Like 6 posts in a row lashing out, to every response. It's sad.
I never post in politics.

Im certainly not the only person on this board with a tendency to lash out. I'm just considered to be one of the few that deserves it.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yes, he got booted from the Politics threads a couple weeks ago for doing the same shit. Like 6 posts in a row lashing out, to every response. It's sad.

Wait I didn't know anyone could meet the threshold for being booted from /Politics. That's impressive.