Night Court

Sevens

Log Wizard
I was clearly saying Simpsons debuted in 1989. Just accidentally said "newer" instead of "older" due to slight dyslexia. You fucks are impossible. Eat shit you absolute pedantic head up your asses fucksticks. So worried about boosting your own egos that you can't even read between the fucking lines to see what someone meant. Gotta call out the one fucking word in the entire several paragraphs that didn't add up. What's the fucking point? You feel good now? God I hate this fucking forum, genuinely don't know why I log in just to hang out with you fucking assholes. Go stick your head in a wood chipper.
84OdgUH.jpg

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just accidentally said "newer" instead of "older"
Is that how dyslexia works? it's about confusing meanings of words and not about letters getting turned around and swapped?

huh.

themoreyouknow.gif

is this wypeepo math?

Pharma went undrafted in the racial draft. Does that make him wypeepo or middle eastern?

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is that how dyslexia works? it's about confusing meanings of words and not about letters getting turned around and swapped?

huh.

themoreyouknow.gif

Pharma went undrafted in the racial draft. Does that make him wypeepo or middle eastern?
Yes dyslexics can also have trouble swapping the meanings of opposite words in language. Did you even bother taking two seconds to Google it before just assuming you knew what the fuck you're talking about?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sorry dude, you were giving attitude in return when your post was confusing. Hoss and Lanx specifically only quoted the confusing line and you clearly missed the point and responded like an asshole so that looked like you were just doubling down on "older". Take some responsibility.

"It wasn't that hard to understand. Maybe you're just dumb?" Yeah...

This is the internet, there's no level of stupidity that someone can't lower themselves to, so how do we know if you were making a mistake or had no idea WTF you were talking about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry dude, you were giving attitude in return when your post was confusing. Hoss and Lanx specifically only quoted the confusing line and you clearly missed the point and responded like an asshole so that looked like you were just doubling down on "older". Take some responsibility.

"It wasn't that hard to understand. Maybe you're just dumb?" Yeah...

This is the internet, there's no level of stupidity that someone can't lower themselves to, so how do we know if you were making a mistake or had no idea WTF you were talking about.
What moron thinks Simpsons came out in 1997? 99% of the post made sense aside from one single word. You guys were just grasping at straws boosting your grumpy old fuck egos like y'all always do. And it was fucking obvious. Eat shit. Attitude was deserved. This place is all about attitude, isn't it? So yeah. Fuck. Off.

• 1Pathetic

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lanx never makes sense, literally I usually just scroll over his posts. Did not take the time to read what he quoted, barely took the time to read what he typed. Hoss, also, is often a fucking moron, and after not explaining himself the first time, I did not take the time to look at the second post (which I now see) where he quoted the line that confused him. It should have been pretty fucking clear to him based on LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PART OF THE COMMENT INCLUDING THE NUMBERS I CITED what mistake I made. He's been on the internet for 25 years I'm sure it's not the first time he's seen someone say left when they meant right. It's a common fucking thing that happens to 5-10% of the population. You guys are just pedantic egotistical assholes.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like that theres multiple threads right now pointing out how much of a moron pharmakos is, yet he thinks its everyone else that is the problem.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I like that theres multiple threads right now pointing out how much of a moron pharmakos is, yet he thinks its everyone else that is the problem.
I'm a moron because my dyslexia made me say one word opposite of my intended meaning? For real? Eat shit dude. If you're trying to be funny, you're not. If you're trying to prove a point, you don't have a good one. If you're trying to make yourself feel better and make the rest of the assholes around here think more highly of you, then I hope it works. Because you deserve shitty friends like the people around here, clearly.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a moron because my dyslexia made me say one word opposite of my intended meaning? For real? Eat shit dude. If you're trying to be funny, you're not. If you're trying to prove a point, you don't have a good one. If you're trying to make yourself feel better and make the rest of the assholes around here think more highly of you, then I hope it works. Because you deserve shitty friends like the people around here, clearly.
So much irony in this whole post.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What do you do with your day besides go on FoH and insult people? Anything? Could you please at least try to be funny when you do it? Because it's just fucking sad dude truly. And I'm not saying that our of being butthurt. I'm saying that because you truly prior to recently struck me as the sort of person I should respect.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So much irony in this whole post.
Irony is when words intentionally have the opposite of their intended meaning, Alanis. You clearly don't know (like most of the internet) what the word irony actually means.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The general consensus around here is that anyone that doesn't share the same opinions as the forum status quo must be a moron. It really has nothing to do with the poster's actual intelligence. Vanessa, for instance, while being unbearable in many ways when the arguments would start -- was actually really fucking intelligent. But yeah, this is the sort of cesspool where people need to insult the intelligence of anyone they have a moral issue with. Which really says more about the sort of people you all are than it does about the people you think are stupid.

DickTrickle

The general consensus around here is that anyone that doesn't share the same opinions as the forum status quo must be a moron. It really has nothing to do with the poster's actual intelligence. Vanessa, for instance, while being unbearable in many ways when the arguments would start -- was actually really fucking intelligent. But yeah, this is the sort of cesspool where people need to insult the intelligence of anyone they have a moral issue with. Which really says more about the sort of people you all are than it does about the people you think are stupid.
Well, you're doing a pretty good job carrying on her legacy of getting super upset, making a mountain out of a mole hill, taking zero responsibility for your own words or actions, flaming everyone around you even if they were neutral to you, shitting on how the board is awful....

... and then continuing to stay here and post. Bravo impression, sir.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well, you're doing a pretty good job carrying on her legacy of getting super upset, making a mountain out of a mole hill, taking zero responsibility for your own words or actions, flaming everyone around you even if they were neutral to you, shitting on how the board is awful....

... and then continuing to stay here and post. Bravo impression, sir.
I confused one single word, and I admit to doing it. How much more responsibility should I be taking? You guys, tho, should have been intelligent enough to realize the mistake. Considering that every single other part of the comment was congruent with reality. The fact that y'all are focusing on it so much is indicative of a major issue on your part. The fact that I am now pointing out issues with the fact that you are pointing out issues does not mean shit. And yes this board has gotten fucking awful. I miss the old place and want it to get better. So I am being vocal about the problems. Isn't that what good old democracy is all about? Christ man. You used to be one of the good ones but now you're brainwashed by the toxic cynicism around here too. Sad shit.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Damn, dude is fucking melting bro…

Over the most fucking innocuous shit too lol

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, dude is fucking melting bro…

Over the most fucking innocuous shit too lol
When people troll with humor, I laugh at it. Many people around here, tho, just are mean to be mean. And it's pointless. Why the fuck would a decent person not want to speak up about that?

DickTrickle

I confused one single word, and I admit to doing it. How much more responsibility should I be taking? You guys, tho, should have been intelligent enough to realize the mistake. Considering that every single other part of the comment was congruent with reality. The fact that y'all are focusing on it so much is indicative of a major issue on your part. The fact that I am now pointing out issues with the fact that you are pointing out issues does not mean shit. And yes this board has gotten fucking awful. I miss the old place and want it to get better. So I am being vocal about the problems. Isn't that what good old democracy is all about? Christ man. You used to be one of the good ones but now you're brainwashed by the toxic cynicism around here too. Sad shit.
You're the one who escalated at every turn. You know what the proper response to Hoss and Lanx's post were if you weren't an incredibly sensitive, easily offended martyr? You know, if you actually understood why they were quoting what they did, instead of going into instant defensive mode?

"I meant newer. Fuck off faggots." The end.

Do you think your contributions to this thread have in any way made the board "get better"? Do you think your histrionics have lessened toxic cynicism in the populace here? Why is it everyone else is changing.... but somehow not you? This board IS a cesspool but it's ALWAYS been a cesspool. It's just maybe less your preferred flavor of it.

You have always been capable of a hair trigger rage response, so don't go pretending you're some paragon of intelligent and civil conversation. If you want something a little bit less "toxic" then there's a lot of subreddits that I'm sure could fit your requirements.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Jesus christ. I came here to see if the show was any good. I should have known better.

This puts the atheism thread in some more context, too....