Nintendo 3DS News, Games, etc.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
bros will any SD card work with 3ds? their site says "we only guarantee Nintendo sd cards to work or w/e"

lost my sd card, wanna play new smash demo!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've had different DS systems, and they've each had different brand SD cards. I don't think its that big of a deal. The one I pulled out of my 3DS XL was a Lexar, another one had a Samsung.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, that's just nintendo trying to wane you off buying third party. Virtually any SD card will work

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ok ty kaige

But it says my sd card is write protected I took it out of my GFs camera how do I fix this?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I did that and I even put tape over that other groove like some youtube video showed me
frown.png

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I changed the controls to remove stick jumping and made it so jump is with A/B, feels much better now.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
all I got avail to me is "smash" and "games and more"

everything else is greyed out only thing in games and more is the vault that's unlocked the rest is locked for the demo, am I missing something?

yee its only the full game, you got the japo version bruh? I plan to be king of smash when this comes out for 3ds and wiiu!

This will be great we can host re rolled tourneys oh gosh the funzies!!!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So I just got this DS from a buddy for cheap, how do I link my ninetendo account to my 3ds so whatever coins I earn on their site will go to my 3ds?

I wanted Mario kart for 100 coins, I got 92!

just linked my club Nintendo account, to my 3ds but the coins didn't transfer.

spronk

FPS noob
if you or a loved one plays a lot of ACNLF you can transfer the save data between the cart and the digital version (not the other way around) using the save data transfer tool on the 3DS, so progress isn't lost