<Bronze Donator>
So I grabbed a case for my 3DS with the larger battery:
rrr_img_61803.jpg

rrr_img_61805.jpg
Nerdy yet classy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Got a link to the extended battery? I'm going to the Philippines this summer and need stuff to do for the long-ass flight.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
bros im going into the hospital for some tests so im gonna be there for a few days, If I had to bring 1 DS game with me what should it be?

Im not a big handheld guy haven't played one since pokemon red/blue, any type of game would be fine, rpg etc.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Never played that one. But you mentioned RPG's and BD is like an old school final fantasy. something like 30 jobs to work with.

Siliconemelons

mugen makes good batteries ... should get one of them so I don't have to charge the thing much anymore- for a "GameBoy" my 3dsxl has crappy life- oh for the days where 4 AA batteries lasted you forever while your gamegear rich kids spent hundreds feeding it batteries.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Never played that one. But you mentioned RPG's and BD is like an old school final fantasy. something like 30 jobs to work with.
Yeah I was looking at that, on top of the graphics they seem top notch ill go with this one, what would be your close second maybe not something so much like an RPG, maybe more like that game I posted, or more instant gratification type games where you don't spend a lot of time on story and such.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yeah I was looking at that, on top of the graphics they seem top notch ill go with this one, what would be your close second maybe not something so much like an RPG, maybe more like that game I posted, or more instant gratification type games where you don't spend a lot of time on story and such.
If you like the kind of games, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is pretty phenominal. Otherwise they have Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages on the e-shop for like 5? 10? bucks a pop

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You have a Nintendo DS or a Nintendo 3ds/2ds? You said DS, but assuming it's a 3DS?

spronk

FPS noob
i just finished bravely default and it clocked in around 65 hours (prob a lot of afk time tho), chapters 1-4 are amazing 5-8 are boring but definitely a good game and minimum 40 hours. zelda is like 15-20 hours i think. bravely default gets a little anime'ish - the bullshit with TEE HEE and weirdly infantilized sexual innuendo, but its pretty limited and tame. zelda has none and is pretty kickass.

zelda and the pokemon's are also good, so is super mario and kirby. you can buy em on the 3ds eshop store and store em on a SD card, makes it easier so you don't need to swap cards out. assuming you have a 16 or 32gb micro sd card.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah its a 3ds crone, yeah never played animal crossing but my buddy does have that new Zelda game so ill grab that, probably want one more game is there any type of beat em ups? hack n slash type games, other than that one I found up above that I posted?

Vorph

is there any type of beat em ups? hack n slash type games, other than that one I found up above that I posted?
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate? Hell, your few days could stretch into a few weeks and you'd still have grinding left to do...

Crone

i just finished bravely default and it clocked in around 65 hours (prob a lot of afk time tho), chapters 1-4 are amazing 5-8 are boring but definitely a good game and minimum 40 hours. zelda is like 15-20 hours i think. bravely default gets a little anime'ish - the bullshit with TEE HEE and weirdly infantilized sexual innuendo, but its pretty limited and tame. zelda has none and is pretty kickass.

zelda and the pokemon's are also good, so is super mario and kirby. you can buy em on the 3ds eshop store and store em on a SD card, makes it easier so you don't need to swap cards out. assuming you have a 16 or 32gb micro sd card.
I think I'm slow as shit in this game, because I'm only playing the demo, and a few bosses in, level 13 characters, each with 2-4 jobs mastered, and have over 8 hours played. Not really any afk time. I think if I turned off monster encounters, and just did the bosses I could beat it in pretty short time, as I've grinded up the levels/jobs enough to beat them all. It's fun maxing out dudes though.

Should probably just beat the bosses, get the bonuses for the real thing, and just buy the real game.

spronk

FPS noob
i dunno if the demo supports abilink but it really, really helps to have 4 friends who have maxxed out all the jobs in the game, it lets all your characters have maxxed out jobs too. with acrobat (+bp passive and high jump) i could do 90% of the fights taking 0 dmg, for the rest it was a mix of ninja or pirate/spiritmaster (free lunch + whatever mega pirate attack) that let me do insane dmg in 1 round

i only knew 1 guy who was playing and he was behind me butBravely Default Friend Code Swaphas tons of people who post with high levels and will share

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i dunno if the demo supports abilink but it really, really helps to have 4 friends who have maxxed out all the jobs in the game, it lets all your characters have maxxed out jobs too. with acrobat (+bp passive and high jump) i could do 90% of the fights taking 0 dmg, for the rest it was a mix of ninja or pirate/spiritmaster (free lunch + whatever mega pirate attack) that let me do insane dmg in 1 round

i only knew 1 guy who was playing and he was behind me butBravely Default Friend Code Swaphas tons of people who post with high levels and will share
gonna pick this up, so I want to find 4 ppl to add on reddit?

3926-6242-7659

my fc