Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I dunno - it's the #1 seller on Amazon right now in the US, and the most pre-ordered game in Japan. I wish the US had a system to track pre-orders like they do in Japan.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
In Japan I think the #2 and #3 spots are Dragon Quest XI for 3DS and PS4. Never really got into that series.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I was looking at the US. Crash Bandicott, FF12 for PS4, and The Sims :p

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
In Japan I think the #2 and #3 spots are Dragon Quest XI for 3DS and PS4. Never really got into that series.

I played the shit out of Dragon Warrior 1-4 on the NES, never played the rest of the "series" past that.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think the NES Dragon Warrior 1 was the first game I used a strategy guide for. Might have been in Nintendo Power? I remember finding Edrick's armor so I could walk across the black shit without getting hurt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The 3ds remakes of 7 and 8 are really good(lots of quality of life changes), 9 I haven't played at all , 10 was just a MMO, and XI looks really good

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well buy that cheese grater, I'll pack up the XB1 and get it coming your way.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well buy that cheese grater, I'll pack up the XB1 and get it coming your way.

You better be more concerned about eating your Burrito BEFORE we start playing games tonight and have more than 5 drinks at your disposal, Nancy.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You would cheat like a bitch, I'm gonna crawl into the cabin of that F-16 all greased up like a greek.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Don't drink all your booze before I get home.

Wait, you might have already.