Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Amazon had a prime sale on Splatoon so I pre-ordered.

By the way, if your screen is scratched and your dock is crooked, Nintendo is currently offering "repairs" on those. I'm sending mine in to be replaced. Pretty good service overall.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I think the NES Dragon Warrior 1 was the first game I used a strategy guide for. Might have been in Nintendo Power? I remember finding Edrick's armor so I could walk across the black shit without getting hurt.

There was one year where if you signed up for a Nintendo Power subscription, they sent you a free copy of Dragon Warrior along with an exclusive strategy guide (six to eight weeks later). Oh, what a time to be a kid.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Here is your latest iOS Port for the Switch at 11.99.

This could turn it around.

Also included are some new Neo-Geo games!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Switch is avaiable on Amazon right now if you have been looking to pick one up and can't get your lazy ass to a store.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ute, bruh. I'll trade you this gamestop credit for a Switch and a partially used F16 sitting in the desert.

If you really want one, I can swing by any store here in MN and pick one up for you and you can pay me :) They are literally all over the place up here.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Switch is going to get a workout on my next vacation home in August. 37+ hours of travel to get home.. hehe.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Switch is going to get a workout on my next vacation home in August. 37+ hours of travel to get home.. hehe.

Hope you have an AC adapter to plug that in with otherwise you will be using it for 3 hours out of the 37+ :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crisco

A greasy jar
Hope you have an AC adapter to plug that in with otherwise you will be using it for 3 hours out of the 37+ :p
Portable batteries are pretty good if you don't have access to an outlet, and most planes and other forms of transportation have at least a usb port which will at least trickle power to it.

When I flew from asia to US I played switch for 3 hours then napped and it was full for another play, or could have just plugged in and play the whole time, the power on the bottom wasn't really an issue with how I held it while playing. Portable is really where it shines.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Utnayan can't wait for the future where we move away from toilet paper and start using the 3 Nintendo Switch maneuver.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My friends roommate bought one of these and showed it to me, my god is the controller tiny. Definitely doesn't work for me and my man hands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user