Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heh. I technically pirated BotW but did buy a Wii U copy that's still sealed. I've decided to keep it. I've got a copy of every zelda home console game in existence in some format.

Now the DLC...I'm trying to decide if I'll pay Nintendo for that using my jail broken Wii U. My understanding is that you can still do the store.

Siliconemelons

Heh. I technically pirated BotW but did buy a Wii U copy that's still sealed. I've decided to keep it. I've got a copy of every zelda home console game in existence in some format.

Now the DLC...I'm trying to decide if I'll pay Nintendo for that using my jail broken Wii U. My understanding is that you can still do the store.

I think its mostly that you have to turn off your custom DNS that blocks Nintendo's update server for it to work/update/store purchase? and if you do that and it updates you have to re-hack or are SOL? I have not kept up with it once I hacked my WiiU lol.

So I think its best to just DL the DLC as you did the game the first time and install it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wife wants one but I'm at Gamestop looking and its like, where are the games? Mario Kart and Zelda? The ones I already own?

I love Nintendo but god damn, make some games before you shit out a new system.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Was just at the beach and my nephew brought his Switch. I noticed the right top corner of the screen was raised up and not flush like the rest of the screen. Apparently this is a thing and the glue on that side isn't as ample as on the left. Pressing it down works for a bit and then it will pop back up after a while. I've seen people have gotten them replaced over this issue but that seems like a hassle unless it gets worse. Still annoys me how cheaply slapped together the device is.

That's rather rare, but I definitely understand the frustration. My backplate is scratched up a bit despite babying the thing and keeping it in a microfiber case. Nintendo support refused to sell me a new backplate but offered to replace it for a "standard" $100 repair fee. Ended up buying one off ebay for 10 dollars and doing it myself.

In your nephews case they will replace the screen for free and extend his warranty and it'll all be done in under a week including shipping time. Nintendo support is actually really good and understanding, unless you ask them for a new backplate.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's rather rare, but I definitely understand the frustration. My backplate is scratched up a bit despite babying the thing and keeping it in a microfiber case. Nintendo support refused to sell me a new backplate but offered to replace it for a "standard" $100 repair fee. Ended up buying one off ebay for 10 dollars and doing it myself.

In your nephews case they will replace the screen for free and extend his warranty and it'll all be done in under a week including shipping time. Nintendo support is actually really good and understanding, unless you ask them for a new backplate.

How do you know it's rare

Or are you just shill-guessing

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
How do you know it's rare

Or are you just shill-guessing

IMG_9482.PNG

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't speak the language of fallen cultures and falling economies, what does that say?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't confirm anything. But it's in the same color scheme as the Switch Neon controllers.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I don't speak the language of fallen cultures and falling economies, what does that say?

Basically say's they have established a "domestic" account for Platinum games, English twitter account @PlatinumGames, Japanese Twitter @PlatinumGames_j and that Hashimoto-San painted the picture for the account(it seems, not sure on the phrasing for that, don't read muchˈkänjē these day's.)

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol. It basically says sorry we bombed pearl harbor. Have a free switch.

And watch a video as millions of US people chuck the piece of shit in the ocean.

In a serious note, still a gaping piece of shit no one cares about. Saw 23 of them in a stack.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

And watch a video as millions of US people chuck the piece of shit in the ocean.

In a serious note, still a gaping piece of shit no one cares about. Saw 23 of them in a stack.
Switch>>PC+PS4 combined

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider

The only place I've seen a stack of them like that was the airport in Dubai, and they wanted $500+ for it in a shitty bundle I didn't want.