Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What are we even talking about here? A games machine that has some ports and one worthwhile game so far?

The only thing I can't play on my Wii U that I want that is out is Mario. When that list grows a bit or I find a good BF deal I'm jumping in just like I did with 3 different 3ds versions and my Wii U. That doesn't mean Nintendo shouldn't be blasted for doing the same dumb shit every console generation. In fact, it seems like they've stepped backwards on some of this shit.

I'm not sure I have time set aside to play anything but Skyrim VR for the foreseeable future anyways though, why the fuck would I want a shit version on the Switch?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
What are we even talking about here? A games machine that has some ports and one worthwhile game so far?

The only thing I can't play on my Wii U that I want that is out is Mario. When that list grows a bit or I find a good BF deal I'm jumping in just like I did with 3 different 3ds versions and my Wii U. That doesn't mean Nintendo shouldn't be blasted for doing the same dumb shit every console generation. In fact, it seems like they've stepped backwards on some of this shit.

I'm not sure I have time set aside to play anything but Skyrim VR for the foreseeable future anyways though, why the fuck would I want a shit version on the Switch?

Shit this reminds me you and I still need to finish bridge commander.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also, the new build added a ton. It was a shit show before, but now they have smooth movement added, not just teleportation, and you can alsoplay with DS4 or Move controllers.

Hands-On: Skyrim VR Without Teleportation Is Much More Immersive

Gee, let's see. Play a gimped switch version on the go on a 7 inch tablet, or a version that will be on par with the 360 docked, or throw on a PSVR headset and be IN the actual world itself. I think I'll take the latter. Along with every other human being on the face of the planet.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also, the new build added a ton. It was a shit show before, but now they have smooth movement added, not just teleportation, and you can alsoplay with DS4 or Move controllers.

Hands-On: Skyrim VR Without Teleportation Is Much More Immersive

Gee, let's see. Play a gimped switch version on the go on a 7 inch tablet, or a version that will be on par with the 360 docked, or throw on a PSVR headset and be IN the actual world itself. I think I'll take the latter. Along with every other human being on the face of the planet.

Or neither, and don't play it with gimmicks.

Seriously, I don't think you can argue from a position of power when you're implying that VR is anything but hipster bait.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Or neither, and don't play it with gimmicks.

Seriously, I don't think you can argue from a position of power when you're implying that VR is anything but hipster bait.

Where in the God's given blazes did your sorry ass come from anyway? Go back there. NeoGaf, SA, or IGN? Honestly, which one. Because it's one of the three this community mocks on a continual basis.

VR experiences in video games is more immersive and fun than anything I have experienced lately. And it is only beginning. Skyrim was a fantastic game. To think I will be able to put on a VR headset and experience that game again in full in the world detail, is incredible to me. And this is only the first of the iterations of hardware revisions.

Hispter. I would have laughed if this came from a long standing member here, but being this is coming from a Neo Gaf wash out flake, I'll reply to it.

• 2Salty
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Anyone shitting on VR hasn't played RE7 in VR is my theory. Funny that an expensive peripheral for the PS4 has more good and original games on it than a full on console.

No reason to derail this thread further though.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Where in the God's given blazes did your sorry ass come from anyway? Go back there. NeoGaf, SA, or IGN? Honestly, which one. Because it's one of the three this community mocks on a continual basis.

VR experiences in video games is more immersive and fun than anything I have experienced lately. And it is only beginning. Skyrim was a fantastic game. To think I will be able to put on a VR headset and experience that game again in full in the world detail, is incredible to me. And this is only the first of the iterations of hardware revisions.

Hispter. I would have laughed if this came from a long standing member here, but being this is coming from a Neo Gaf wash out flake, I'll reply to it.

Sorry, but if you actually think VR is the "Wave of the future" or whatever then you're diving pretty deep into wishful thinking territory. If you somehow think Skyrim of all things is going to be the killer app that gets VR to not be laughed at then you're delusional.

Also add to the fact that PSVR is a shitter version of the Oculus or Vive (which are also shit).

Anyone shitting on VR hasn't played RE7 in VR is my theory. Funny that an expensive peripheral for the PS4 has more good and original games on it than a full on console.

No reason to derail this thread further though.

Does it though? And "Original"? It's Amnesia with a headset, don't justify your sunk cost.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sorry, but if you actually think VR is the "Wave of the future" or whatever then you're diving pretty deep into wishful thinking territory. If you somehow think Skyrim of all things is going to be the killer app that gets VR to not be laughed at then you're delusional.

Also add to the fact that PSVR is a shitter version of the Oculus or Vive (which are also shit).

Does it though? And "Original"? It's Amnesia with a headset, don't justify your sunk cost.

Fucking hilarious coming in a Switch thread.

=
166.gif

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Utnayan Utnayan , where is my fucking switch!?

You said if I beat you in Sonic Racing and Worms (Which I did) you'd buy me a switch with a pocket pussy attachment.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan , where is my fucking switch!?

You said if I beat you in Sonic Racing and Worms (Which I did) you'd buy me a switch with a pocket pussy attachment.

You did? Was I hammered? (Wait I think I was)

Any witnesses? Memory goes foggy after 9 central on a friday night.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hilarious coming in a Switch thread.

=
166.gif

Hey the Switch is pretty shit, BotW and Mario are good though. I mean I suppose they would be better if I strapped on a headset and rolled around my living room.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey the Switch is pretty shit, BotW and Mario are good though. I mean I suppose they would be better if I strapped on a headset and rolled around my living room.

That's the best post you have had here yet, rookie.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wow, you really derive a lot of pride from being a long time poster here, huh? lol

I have pride for my fellow fires of heaven/rerolled folks you're damn right I do. It's the last bastion of the internet with a community that takes zero shits.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I have pride for my fellow fires of heaven/rerolled folks you're damn right I do. It's the last bastion of the internet with a community that takes zero shits.
Cool. I was wondering why you seem perpetually triggered by anyone who didn't have a join date that coincides with yours.