Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

spronk

FPS noob
thats pretty crazy CEMU works online now, may have to plug in my wii u and shit (hacked) to dump stuff over to PC, although i prefer playing MK8D on switch. played last night while trick or treaters were coming by, it was cool

Also LOL, LA Noire on switch will require an extra 14GB download even if you buy the physical card. Its a 29GB game on switch, and there are 32GB cards but I guess they are more expensive or something so Rockstar cheaped out and used the 16GB card. And the game costs $10 more than the ps4/xb1 version, both of which are in 4K while the switch is in 1080. Shit like that is gonna just kill third party sales.
DNjZsNpVQAIL0yJ.jpg:large

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
thats pretty crazy CEMU works online now, may have to plug in my wii u and shit (hacked) to dump stuff over to PC, although i prefer playing MK8D on switch. played last night while trick or treaters were coming by, it was cool

Also LOL, LA Noire on switch will require an extra 14GB download even if you buy the physical card. Its a 29GB game on switch, and there are 32GB cards but I guess they are more expensive or something so Rockstar cheaped out and used the 16GB card. And the game costs $10 more than the ps4/xb1 version, both of which are in 4K while the switch is in 1080. Shit like that is gonna just kill third party sales.
DNjZsNpVQAIL0yJ.jpg:large

Yeah that's an issue. And one has to wonder what will happen with games like Doom and Wolf.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That so freaking lame lol.

Who is even going to buy this game that has not played it on ps3 or ps4 which you can buy for $10 in a bargin bin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Apparently already a patch out fixing that issue with Monopoly.

Also, LA Noir is a bad game. Don't buy it on any platform.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

You got suckered by a dramatic Kokatu headline...for clicks, then you posted it here for more clicks.

I think it is pretty telling that the guy who wrote this article's name is "Gach" because he comes off like a huge pussy, fucknig with people like Mick for clicks.

Its a one time bug the first time you download the game, they are going to patch it.

The fix is super complicated....stay with me......from the article.

"After the game is downloaded you need to shut down the Switch. Once you turn it back on and open Monopoly again, the load times go down from the previous 10 minutes to about 10 seconds."

EDIT. You know what is even worse. nowhere in the article says it takes 6 min to open the game. He says 5 to 10 min, then 10 min then is says he timed it at 13 min. What a sack of shit.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Apparently already a patch out fixing that issue with Monopoly.

Also, LA Noir is a bad game. Don't buy it on any platform.

Not true at all. LA. Noire was a fantastic game. Great characters, fantastic story noir style. Great investigations and unique and fun to play.

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
btw tons and tons and tons (pretty much all?) gamestops and targets have the Mario Odyssey Switch bundle, for example Target you can check inv
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

its $379+tax no discounts, but if stock holds up there should be some creative discounting you can do over the next few weeks, and we are in the holiday return period now so leave it unopened and you can always return it until end of Dec.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not true at all. LA. Noire was a fantastic game. Great characters, fantastic story noir style. Great investigations and unique and fun to play.

LOL. LA Noire was the ONLY game I ever sold back to ebgames/gamestop. I tried to force myself to like it but it was a horrible, horrible game.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You got suckered by a dramatic Kokatu headline...for clicks, then you posted it here for more clicks.

I think it is pretty telling that the guy who wrote this article's name is "Gach" because he comes off like a huge pussy, fucknig with people like Mick for clicks.

Its a one time bug the first time you download the game, they are going to patch it.

The fix is super complicated....stay with me......from the article.

"After the game is downloaded you need to shut down the Switch. Once you turn it back on and open Monopoly again, the load times go down from the previous 10 minutes to about 10 seconds."

EDIT. You know what is even worse. nowhere in the article says it takes 6 min to open the game. He says 5 to 10 min, then 10 min then is says he timed it at 13 min. What a sack of shit.

Welcome to video game journalism since 2013.

• 1Worf

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
btw tons and tons and tons (pretty much all?) gamestops and targets have the Mario Odyssey Switch bundle, for example Target you can check inv
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

its $379+tax no discounts, but if stock holds up there should be some creative discounting you can do over the next few weeks, and we are in the holiday return period now so leave it unopened and you can always return it until end of Dec.

I returned mine this afternoon, it's not a good deal. Also heads up for anyone holding on to it for any length of time, Nintendo apparantly doesnt seal the Switch boxes so you're gonna get side eyed about whether or not you opened it, especially since the Mario is digital. I had mine less than three days unopened and they questioned me and rifled through it like they were fucking detectives.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You made a damn good decision rafter.

You need to come to MN so I can buy you beers.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Oldest son went thru a guitar hero binge the past two weeks on wiiu, yesterday, since he got his permit, took him driving for the first time (parking lot only -he needs more practice...shudder) grabbed odyssey, got home, had to drag him off the switch to go see thor 4 hrs later, he loves it

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Course he does. Who doesn’t love new electronics even if it sucks. :)