Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
is there any game besides mario kart and the lego games which is good for kids age 4-6?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You may want to get a screen protector as well. I found the anfilm to place on it for 8 bucks. The dock can still scratch the shit out of the screen if you aren’t careful.
Thanks. My kids will be the primary users so I’ll definitely want a screen protector.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You may want to get a screen protector as well. I found the anfilm to place on it for 8 bucks. The dock can still scratch the shit out of the screen if you aren’t careful.

Don't forget the obligatory brown box, so you can send this shitcan of a console back to vendor after you've finished all 3 games on it.

ps. I know there aren't actually 3 good games, but I'm an eternal optimist.

• 3Smuggly
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Don't forget the obligatory brown box, so you can send this shitcan of a console back to vendor after you've finished all 3 games on it.

The list of games I still want to finish on switch is larger than Xbox one and PS4 combined

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

I’ll definitely be donating it after I finish X2. There is nothing at all interesting for me coming in 2018. New shin and Metroid won’t be until 2019. 2018 holds a ton of indie portable games. I couldn’t careless about the two bayonetta remakes. I already played them and B3 not even sure when that’s coming out. Mario and X2 is where anything is at, everything else I can play on anything else.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My wife bought me one for Christmas and told me to grab any games I want so I can use it on Christmas day. Going to buy a used copy of Zelda and that's probably it for right now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My wife bought me one for Christmas and told me to grab any games I want so I can use it on Christmas day. Going to buy a used copy of Zelda and that's probably it for right now.
used nintendo games keep like 90% of their value, buying used for 54.99 vs. buying new for 59.99 is like no difference.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Saw that Titan Quest is getting sort of a revival with a PC xpac recently released and a console release sometime in the next year. Always enjoyed that game but it feels like a Street Fighter 2 situation with them wanting $40 for it but once it hits $20 or less I'll be all over it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

You would be better off getting gamers club at Best Buy and buying a new copy of Zelda for 20% off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Our Switch library continues to grow but i'm going to throw everyone a curveball.... my kids got the Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle and that came is stupidly addicting. There's no reason why it should be good but we can't put it down. Makes me want a Mario RPG for Switch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive been trying to DL cat quest for my kid all day. I forgot how inept nintendo was at online. Shoulda did it last night

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
This happens on Christmas every year for one or all the networks it seems. Had the same issue with PS4 2 years ago.

Tip: If you are getting a console for someone as a Xmas gift, patch that shit ahead of time.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I knew it wouldn't be long before homebrew started to become a thing on the Switch. I'd treat it carefully though, Nintendo do the whole VAC method of banning.