Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
whoa, hold up.

i haven't been following this thread lately.

did utnayan really buy a switch?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
On Chapter 8 of Xenoblade and will complete the game - after which, I am donating it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i don't know how to process this information

i feel like my whole world has been shattered

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
i don't know how to process this information

i feel like my whole world has been shattered

The funny thing is that apparently he's had one since launch, and the whole anti Nintendo thing is just attention seeking

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Shameless Zelda clone Blossom Tales: Legend of The Sleeping King is quite good so far- also it looks "cute" but it's not "easy" I would say it's more difficult in the first stages than LTTP

Presentation and Polish are A+ Humor is great, has its own charm.

15$ on Nintendo shop

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don’t worry. I needed to play xenoblade 2 and it will all be donated when I’m complete. I’m in the middle of chapter 8 out of 10 chapters.
my wife spent all xmas vaction beating it

now switch is already dusty

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Every console I buy gets dusty. My PS4 is in one hell of a state right now, I should really deal with it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Burning question that can't possibly wait:

Why is it 'Waluigi' instead of Wuigi or 7uigi?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm on the brink of buying a switch, god help me.
I broke down for Mario Odyssey and I don't regret it at all. Will likely pick up Xenoblade when I see it on sale.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I broke down for Mario Odyssey and I don't regret it at all. Will likely pick up Xenoblade when I see it on sale.

Mario Odyssey and Zelda seem worth it, especially if I can get 50 hours out of Zelda.

Is a screen protector and absolute must?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Mario Odyssey and Zelda seem worth it, especially if I can get 50 hours out of Zelda.

Is a screen protector and absolute must?
Probably. The screen is plastic and will scratch pretty easy, especially considering how you have to slide it in and out of the dock

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I would agree it's a must. I bought these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3ASPNV/

Cheap, tempered glass, easy to put on. I haven't had any issues with them.

Yup- and a bumper case if the kiddos get their mits on it-- however they do sell entire custom shell kits that are different colors etc. my wife showed me... so as long as you drop it and components dont actually break, you can put an entire new shell on the thing for 40$ - they have a crystal purple one that is like the purple transparent gameboy color (both my wife and I had as a kid) so she wants me to do that lol

edit: here ya go

https://www.amazon.com/BASSTOP-Repl...5684261&sr=1-3&keywords=nintendo+switch+shell