Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

joz123

Potato del Grande
JP could make a better game than that.

grandma's boy fu GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really surprised that a system with less juice than MY FUCKING PHONE struggles to power games in 2022. Nintendo is such a stupid company

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Nintendo needs to hang up their game system hat and convert to cross-platform software only.

Mario/Zelda etc on my PS5 please.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nintendo needs to hang up their game system hat and convert to cross-platform software only.

Man imagine the new Zelda on PS5.... They could be making "GOAT" tier games for real hardware but are so fucking dumb/stubborn they continue to churn out good games on dogshit hardware. It's nuts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How does something like BotW and Mario Odyssey work just fucking fine and also look great, but this shit looks fucking terrible and runs like a grandma having a heart attack?

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Man imagine the new Zelda on PS5.... They could be making "GOAT" tier games for real hardware but are so fucking dumb/stubborn they continue to churn out good games on dogshit hardware. It's nuts

They've made triple the revenue of the PS5 with 20% margins, where the PS5 was selling at a loss last year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
  • 1Pathetic

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Nintendo could still excel in the portable market. Let them be the portable master and stay out of the console business.

...except then all their exclusives would be trapped on portables which would be even stupider.

I guess ideally I'd like to see Nintendo develop their big AAA Zelda/Mario/Metroid type games cross-platform on PS5 etc, with their portable system hosting things like Pokemon and 2D-HD remakes of old RPGs.

The Switch itself, I'm so over at this point and don't even like looking at the visuals of 3D games on there because they look so goddamn old that it just makes me irritated at Nintendo. If the system weren't portable, I'd have literally no use for it besides playing exclusives and wishing they were on something else.

• 1Salty

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
New Pokemon game, final forms for starters:

1668877853029.png

Look how they massacred my boy

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The fucking cat starter was so damn cute and turns into a retard. I’ve fucking hated how many animal creatures just turn into dumb ass looking people.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The fucking cat starter was so damn cute and turns into a retard. I’ve fucking hated how many animal creatures just turn into dumb ass looking people.

Yeah, they have a tendency to have the cat pokemon evolve into hideous non-cat final forms and it's super annoying. I especially don't like all these weird-ass humanoids. Fuck outta here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
mario and sonic at the olympics 2020 is $18 on humble (eshop digital game)

not sure its still worth it, i never play my switch the deck is infinitely better

• 1Pathetic

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
FTFY

It's one thing to be shitty due to the hardware (like Bayonetta 3) but Scarlet/Violet are shitty even compared to Arceus.

Yeah caught this earlier. Shockingly bad, like BotW/XC3 may as well be next gen games in comparison.