Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All good dude :)

On a side note, how many people play games while taking a shit? We should have a poll on that.
When I'm eating well and working out regularly, my shits tend to be pretty quick and without much issue. I barely have time to check my email. Toilet gaming never factors into my purchases is my point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You guys with sand in your vaginas are going to look stupid when this thing sells 30 million units right out the gate.

• 1SJW

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Using electronics while taking a shit is gross. Also, if it takes you that long to shit you need to reevaluate your diet. Or divorce your wife because you're clearly using the toilet as an excuse to escape from nagging.

You gonna get poop on your shiny new Switch.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll buy one if it shapes up nicely, but what is waiting a bit going to cost me, maybe a discount? Vagina is definitely going to be sandy because of that.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You guys with sand in your vaginas are going to look stupid when this thing sells 30 million units right out the gate.
Do you disagree with the criticisms or is everything sounding great to you?

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
What a half-baked launch this is turning out to be. Multiple previews mentioning issues with the left joycon now too.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Etch. I am really curious how you think this is going to sell 30 million when:

1) Online requires a secondary device outside the console and the entire service is in Beta until Fall 17.
2) 8 games. 2 worth playing. (Maybe 1). Of which has a cross platform release with very little difference between the two. (Zelda for Wii U)
3) No Virtual Console with no time given as to when (Info given to consumers a week before launch... that's ethical)
4) Reports of failing hardware already with controllers losing Sync with the system in the middle of a game.
5) Underpowered to hell and back.
6) Horrible battery life for a portable
7) Games tie to an online account which can only be active on one console (No sharing as with today's consoles)
8) Horrible 2017 first year line up and what appears to be most of 2018. I mean, I guess you can play Zelda over and over again on the shitter or milk a cow? You know damn well Mario will be delayed into 2018.
9) High prices for accessories/joypad additions.
10) No apps
11) Useless application of 4 people huddled around a 7" pad with mini controllers at Starbucks playing Mario Kart with their Latte's because they obviously have nothing to do between their art history classes at Berkeley.

30 Million lifetime? Possible. If it is jailbroken immediately and you can place a shit ton of roms on it? I can definitely see that. But as it stands vanilla? No... Fucking..... Way.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm certainly not hoping it doesn't do well, but it looks to be a rushed release in my opinion.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Using electronics while taking a shit is gross. Also, if it takes you that long to shit you need to reevaluate your diet. Or divorce your wife because you're clearly using the toilet as an excuse to escape from nagging.

Lol the shitter thing is mostly a joke, but I do fully plan to use it mobile around the house quite a bit. In bed, in living room when I don't want to take over the TV, etc.
Do you disagree with the criticisms or is everything sounding great to you?
Personally I agree with most of the criticism. The big exception is how people are saying the hardware is shit. It's a gaming tablet with a detachable controller that comes with a TV dock for $300. Hell its only $100 more than the 3dsxl.

On the criticism I agree with, some of them I don't really care about because I don't expect it to affect me, though I realizes others might care. Like anything related to digital purchases since I will almost always chose a physical copy (minus VC stuff). 3rd party support I don't care about too much since I still have the other consoles. The lack of games is typical to most console releases really, and Zelda is probabaly one of the strongest release titles we have seen in awhile.

i guess I'd have to see a list to give my input on each one.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I mean they missed last christmas, might as well have pushed it to next and iron out the bugs.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I mean they missed last christmas, might as well have pushed it to next and iron out the bugs.
They needed Zelda to be a launch title for it, and they also couldn't delay releasing Zelda itself much longer. Without a doubt if the switch wasn't a thing Zelda would have been released sometime last year

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
/\/\ That would be the smart thing to do. They are not smart.

They needed Zelda to be a launch title for it, and they also couldn't delay releasing Zelda itself much longer. Without a doubt if the switch wasn't a thing Zelda would have been released sometime last year

Without Zelda this thing wouldn't even sell 100k in the next 4 months.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Not everyone eats enough burgers for their rectum to basically be a grease slip and slide. Some people need to actually push.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Not everyone eats enough burgers for their rectum to basically be a grease slip and slide. Some people need to actually push.

3. How easy is it to poop?

It’s so normal in our culture to take a newspaper to the bathroom and spend 30 minutes in there battling it out with your poop. But the reality is a healthy poop should only take but a few minutes. It should be easy. Pushing typically leads to hemorrhoids, which are all too common today.

What this means: Normal poop strikes a balance between not having to push or strain, but also not having so much urgency you can barely hold it. If you’re spending 10+ minutes on the toilet or running to make it just in time, you’re not having healthy bowel movements.

Pooping 101: 4 Signs Your Poop Is Healthy

Normally I'd say this poop talk is off topic for a thread like this, but given the shit Nintendo keeps pushing out, I think it fits right in.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users