Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Meh. I was all amped about Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii U and it sucked in Comparison to Xenoblade for the Wii U.
I loved it. I mean, the town music wanted to make me kill myself, but the actual gameplay was great and the world was amazing.

It's too bad they won't take their talents to the ps4 pro.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I loved it. I mean, the town music wanted to make me kill myself, but the actual gameplay was great and the world was amazing.

It's too bad they won't take their talents to the ps4 pro.

I couldn't stand the music. Which was pants down retarded. Maybe I will revisit it with music off if there is an option. But I couldn't get very far, didn't care about the characters, and compared to XC for the Wii, the world building felt completely stale for me. :(

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you don't buy a switch how will you catch the switch-exclusive pokermanz!?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I couldn't stand the music. Which was pants down retarded. Maybe I will revisit it with music off if there is an option. But I couldn't get very far, didn't care about the characters, and compared to XC for the Wii, the world building felt completely stale for me. :(
Music = bad yeah, but I just can't see how anyone could say the world building felt stale. Those guys have some pretty impressive skills, especially for complete shit hardware.

I really enjoyed exploring and the difficult involved.

I guess the game falls apart a bit after you get a mech that can fly because then you can just skip everything. But before that just getting around before that and going places you aren't supposed to go was great fun.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That guy needs to trim up that beard or not show his face.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Define real gamers? I have a gaming pc, couple ps4s through the house. I am looking the switch so far, I only have Zelda but that's fine. I've been playing for about 3 hours and have barely left the starting area. The game is so freaking huge and going anywhere you want is pretty awesome. I remember back during eq days killing hours trying to climb up random shit.

I haven't noticed any huge frame drops and ive only been playing it docked, with the pro controller. The docking and undocking is fast and easy.

Overall for the price I paid out it seems awesome. Then again I spend more on random movies and TV shows on Amazon in a month than this thing cost.

All you guys I consider real gamers, vs a lot of the reviewers. Normies not in the industry or seeking youtube fame might be a better way to phrase it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ultimately right now it comes down to if you value the portability of it. If you don't, then there's really not much reason to get it right now (especially if you have a Wii U). That might change when some switch exclusives come out.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Walked in to Target after my workout this afternoon to get some chicken, saw a Switch line at Customer Service and thought eh what the fuck. Bought it and Zelda as I don't own a Wii-U, seemed pretty easy to get one as I wasn't even looking for it. But reading Neofag, I might throw this up on EBAY now as I still have Horizon to get through and don't really have any desire to play Zelda right away

spronk

FPS noob
pro controller up on amazon
Amazon.com: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller: Video Games

i wouldn't bother trying to sell on ebay, unless you wanna deal with some dude demanding a refund in 30 days and sending you back a box of bricks

I received the master switch BOTW edition, kept it even though i cancelled my actual switch. Just cuz its super rare and no more will be made. Cool box!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Walked in to Target after my workout this afternoon to get some chicken, saw a Switch line at Customer Service and thought eh what the fuck. Bought it and Zelda as I don't own a Wii-U, seemed pretty easy to get one as I wasn't even looking for it. But reading Neofag, I might throw this up on EBAY now as I still have Horizon to get through and don't really have any desire to play Zelda right away
Lol wtf, why did you buy it then.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
But that $400+ Zelda though.

By your spamming and derailing of this thread it's clear you want the switch to fail and you want to be the popular guy saying "I TOLD YOU SO" .

With that said it clearly has some drawbacks and it may not be for everyone.

But not everyone is a broke peasant and some people want to spend their money on whatever they want regardless of what some fuck like you says on FOH :)

• 3Salty
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah stop telling the truth, everyone should go shitting out money for a zelda console that has no other games worth playing.

/eyeroll

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Don't put a "skin" on your Switch, whether it be vinyl or adhesive. Apparently it ruins the texturing/exterior of the console & joycons.

(for those people that do that)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
By your spamming and derailing of this thread it's clear you want the switch to fail and you want to be the popular guy saying "I TOLD YOU SO" .

With that said it clearly has some drawbacks and it may not be for everyone.

But not everyone is a broke peasant and some people want to spend their money on whatever they want regardless of what some fuck like you says on FOH :)

I think its pretty logical to want Nintendo systems to fail so they say fuck em and start making their IPs for PS or Xbone (or gasp PC)

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Seems like a lot of people are scratching their consoles with the dock/joycons. Get a screen protector.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Joy-Con Not Responding or Responding Incorrectly When Used Wirelessly | Nintendo Switch | Nintendo Support

Ensure your console has the latest system update.
Ensure the Joy-Con controllers are charged. How to
Try to decrease the distance between the Joy-Con and the Nintendo Switch console.
Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is placed to minimize interference with the Joy-Con. It is best if the Nintendo Switch console is placed out in the open and that it is not:
Behind a TV
Near an aquarium
Placed in or under a metal object
Pressed against a large amount of wires and cords
Within three to four feet of another wireless device, such as a wireless speaker or a wireless access point.
Check for possible sources of interference and turn them off. Interference can be caused by devices, such as:
Laptops, tablets, etc.
Wireless headsets
Wireless printers
Microwaves
Wireless speakers
Cordless phones
USB 3.0-compatible devices such as hard drives, thumb drives, LAN adapters, etc.
In most cases it will be enough to move these devices three to four feet away from the Nintendo Switch console and/or Joy-Con controllers. However, if you continue to experience this issue, please power these devices off while using the Nintendo Switch console.

• 1Solidarity