Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
yea, nintendo shit don't ever go cheap, even used. official(real) gamecube controllers can still go for 30bucks, almost 20 years used.
GC controller is one of the most preferred for Smash, especially with an upgraded stick. Remains one of my favorite controllers, too.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i use that joycon combiner remote, havent even gotten the pro, guess i dont know what im missing out on lol.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
The joycons are just too small for me personally, the Pro remote does feel really nice though.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yellow nub cstick sucks, the pro is nice just $
Better than the micro stick on the 3DS New. GC C stick definitely wasn't ideal for 3D camera control. It's in league with the sticks on the Switch. Too damn small. I'm sure my wife would love them with her micro hands.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The joycons are just too small for me personally, the Pro remote does feel really nice though.

We got these for this reason, but haven't gotten them out yet because the kids have been little shits the past week.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you think this would hold the switch with a case on it? Or are the foam compartments super tight?

The foam might be too tight, but I think you might be able to lay the case on top of the foam and still be able to zip the lid closed. I don't have a case myself or I'd test it out for you.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
I heard Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is very good.

If you liked XC1 or XCX or any of the standard fare JRPG's then I think you will like XC2. The story is decent with XC2, nothing epic but its pretty well done and there is a lot of hours of content in it. The battle systems are smooth and there is a lot of depth to the game if you want to try and min / max things out, its pretty easy to pickup whats going on if you are remotely familiar with XC1 or XCX and the "break > topple chain" that XC1 used

the graphics are pretty good in their animated style and the tittys are huge

for the money I think its a pretty good return on investment time-wise even on just a basic rushed playthrough. If you are a completion-ist you will get a lot of hours out of XC2 + Torna

the battle pass or some form of bundle that includes everything is probably worth getting, they have quite a bit of updated stuff with extra blades etc that are all pretty good and Torna is good as well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
L button stopped working and according to Google it's a pretty common problem. Just bought my Switch from Target on Christmas Eve, so exchanged it out yesterday afternoon. Late last night I realized I left Diablo and my SD card in the returned Switch. :( Go back this morning and they say they already destroyed it and do so every night.

Fffffuuuuu... Expensive mistake.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wait what? They destroy switches instead of sending them back to Nintendo to repair for refurb?

Crone

Wait what? They destroy switches instead of sending them back to Nintendo to repair for refurb?
Apparently, but it sounds like Bullshit to me. There was another guy that was in the back looking and couldn't find it, but that doesn't really mean much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
L button stopped working and according to Google it's a pretty common problem. Just bought my Switch from Target on Christmas Eve, so exchanged it out yesterday afternoon. Late last night I realized I left Diablo and my SD card in the returned Switch. :( Go back this morning and they say they already destroyed it and do so every night.

Fffffuuuuu... Expensive mistake.

The fuck? That can't be a thing.

Vorph

Nintendo has a side business selling refurbs on Ebay, so there's no way that's a thing.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Yeah, it really depends on how much you want to run with it... up the target complaint chain, involve Nintendo etc.

Even if you never get it back lol just to cause shit bc of the jackoff reply you got

• 1Like

Crone

Called again tonight, and was told again by someone else that they destroy or ship out stuff immediately. At least this dude said they don't just destroy everything. it makes more sense that they box and ship stuff out pretty quickly, and it was shipped out last night. Hence why the dude today after about 10 minutes in the back couldn't find anything either.