Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

ehh dont know if they could get away from detachable joycons, that is all you can use in mario party.... but maybe that is the only game like that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
bunch of announcements including Tetris 99 (Tetris BR), Super Mario Maker 2, a bunch of weeb games, and Links Awakening and a new Platinum game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Damn that Link's Awakening remake just came out of nowhere, can't wait to play it again it's one of my favorite top view Zelda games.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck all that first party stuff, Astral Chain is Kamiya + one of the Nier Automata designers? Take my money now.
Seems like a bit of wasted potential on the Switch though, I have to say. Also weird that this is the first we've heard of it and it's coming out before Bayonetta 3 (which wasn't even mentioned today?).

FE3H looks great, assuming Nintendo is still keeping a tight rein on the retards who work for Treehouse, and Oninaki looks like another mediocre effort from Tokyo RPG Factory.

Siliconemelons

Links awakening heck yeah , chills watching the vid opening... glad they kept to orig art there.

Great game that I hope more get to play now.

They kept the "2d side" and goombas! Haha I bet they kept stealing in "hi theif!"

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Fuck all that first party stuff, Astral Chain is Kamiya + one of the Nier Automata designers? Take my money now.
Seems like a bit of wasted potential on the Switch though, I have to say. Also weird that this is the first we've heard of it and it's coming out before Bayonetta 3 (which wasn't even mentioned today?).

FE3H looks great, assuming Nintendo is still keeping a tight rein on the retards who work for Treehouse, and Oninaki looks like another mediocre effort from Tokyo RPG Factory.

Bayonetta was mentioned; all they did was confirm that it was still in development heh.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pass on mario maker 2 unless they add world building tools to create your own world, with secret paths and levels and all. Super Mario world is great because of the connectivity of the levels, and the secret exits in levels leading to special levels like star road

Zelda looks good though

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Well, I guess this MM2 will include all the MM1 possibilities and add to them (we know they're adding up to Mario 3D World functions at least) so in a way it's like they're porting MM1 and adding new stuff to it.

Would be cool if they find a way for the MM1 levels to be stored in a server accessible to the Switch players of MM2 so the levels aren't lost / have to be rebuilt in MM2.

Siliconemelons

How can they not do "world" making in MM2? That is like /the/ thing that EVERYONE wanted in MM1 and has been a constant ask...

Siliconemelons

It looks like a polished link between world's engine, don't care - it was a great Zelda game and was "different" and really well done - many people have not exp it bc it was old game boy.