Nioh (Team Ninja)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Before going to be last night I just did the unarmed counter strat, took him out np. But what I didn't realize was the Twilight mission existed and was much more interesting than the standard version. Plus was tons better gear and souls dropping. Wish I'd seen that earlier and had more time to play with different stuff.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I've never played Dark Souls nor Bloodborne but I have to say I enjoyed my time with the beta in this game. I finished the mission which I didn't think I would be capable of but after a million deaths I succeeded. I never thought I'd enjoy a game like them but I guess I'll have to try them out now.

Anyways, the reviews are starting to come out. Looks good so far. Nioh

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sony gave Cohh a review copy he is streaming today. He isn't allowed to show any of the story elements tho. Not sure how much I want to watch tho as he gets to bosses and stuff

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Reviews are really good for this, but I'm holding out. Is this a PS4 exclusive or it possibly coming to PC?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
PS4 exclusive. Pretty sure it will stay that way as I haven't heard a peep about other platforms in the future.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Need to wrap up Yakuza this weekend to prepare my anus for this game.

Best Buy sent out the preorder codes early yesterday if you are picking it up there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats crazy is all of the missions on normal wreck you, but open up a harder version of the mission once you beat the normal one.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's not that hard though really. The biggest thing is remembering to hit R1 after every string of attacks, along with making sure to spend a fair amount of points in ninja and magic. Overleveling stuff you can't beat immediately is very effective too.

The Polygon non-review is particularly amusing though. Maybe Arthur Gies should spend less time tweeting about how violent protests are good and more time learning how the game works. They make it perfectly clear towards the end of the article that after six days with it they have absolutely no idea how to play the game properly.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Polygon is a terrible video game website. Their reviewers are pure shit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not that hard though really. The biggest thing is remembering to hit R1 after every string of attacks, along with making sure to spend a fair amount of points in ninja and magic. Overleveling stuff you can't beat immediately is very effective too.

The Polygon non-review is particularly amusing though. Maybe Arthur Gies should spend less time tweeting about how violent protests are good and more time learning how the game works. They make it perfectly clear towards the end of the article that after six days with it they have absolutely no idea how to play the game properly.
Easier to regain Ki by learning the Ki Pulse on Dodge.