No better shows have ever existed than Seinfeld or X-files.

kudos

<Banned>
I'm gonna quote wikipedia to resume what is The Wire :Despite only receiving modest ratings and never winning major television awards, The Wire has been described by many critics and fans as one of the greatest TV dramas of all time. The show is recognized for its realistic portrayal of urban life, its literary ambitions, and its uncommonly deep exploration of sociopolitical themes.
I'm not the one who brought up awards. I personally don't give a shit what awards a show wins.

The X-files was it, 1 the reasons the show slowed down the last few years was No Mulder = no xfiles.
David Duchovny wanted to start making movies so with David Duchovny not there the show died.
Vince Gilligan from breaking bad was with the x-files that is where he learned a lot of his magic.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The first 4 seasons of Lost are great television. The first 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy had some of the best writing ever and I really enjoyed it but then stopped watching after the same love triangles repeated themselves for the 300th time.
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
BSG got kinda mediocre but the first 2 seasons were ridiculous and easily better than anything sans dragons.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure how you can claim Seinfeld is better than Curb. If you're going to go with that type of humor, Curb wins.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Seinfeld was better than Curb. The core comedic talent was better, New York was a more interesting backdrop than L.A. and the lack of network restriction didn't add much comedy.

I'm only 30, but recently I have been re watchingCheers. Show was brilliant. It's amazing what an adult perspective on the world can do for older shows. M*A*S*H* is also a great one.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Since it was brought up, I will say that in my opinion, South Park is hands down the most spot-on, intelligent satire we've seen for a long time. Possibly since A Modest Proposal.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
south park while an awesome cartoon is not perfect by any means. they go through ups and downs. their last 5 years especially

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What don't you slack jawed faggots like about my opinion? The fact that I liked the first four seasons of Lost (actually three now that I've though about it)? Or the fact that I can admit a show had good writing at one point even if it was written for chicks?