No Man's Sky

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't hope for much more than being able to see a bunch of cool, undiscovered worlds that no one has seen and if you cut through far enough it's very possibly no one will ever see again.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
A game like this on Oculus Rift is my wet dream. Not interested in it on any non-3D platform. On 3D the only gameplay mechanics you will need are naturally in the brain (adrenaline, cortisol, etc)--just create interactions that produce those and what else do you need? This is why I can't wait for 3D, the focus will be on creating immersion through interactive, creative environments that play on millions of years of brain evolution. Just think about it-- your brain will believe you are in a real environment, you will get that weird pit in your stomach when you descend rapidly onto a planet, your heart will race when you hear a growl behind you, or a giant leg crashes near you all of the sudden; a game like this would be insane.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
pc on day one. Source is back a page. Hope it's on steam, steam link for this would rock, otherwise it's ps4 for me.
Since it has a page on the Steam store (on my wishlist so I can track it) I would say yes, it'll be on Steam :p

Quaid

Trump's Staff
June 2016 release date just announced.

They keep showing the same old rehashed shit. Starting to get worried this is a bunch of hopium.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
To add actual things to do.
This.

I think Sony way oversold this one, and now they are scrambling to live up to it.

Wtf was with the Colbert appearance when release was almost a year out? Fucking bizarre. Get off the press tour and get in front of your fucking keyboard and mouse.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Looking more and more like it's gonna be the next Black & White

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This.

I think Sony way oversold this one, and now they are scrambling to live up to it.

Wtf was with the Colbert appearance when release was almost a year out? Fucking bizarre. Get off the press tour and get in front of your fucking keyboard and mouse.
And now you understand why most of us aren't hyped for this.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
And now you understand why most of us aren't hyped for this.
Oh, I'm still 'hyped'. I think the experience itself will be worth it, even if it's only 10-40 hours of dicking around the universe before I get bored.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I really want to play this game, but I really want there to be a - game - to play.

I suppose I'll wait for the reviews come June.

Brad2770

For me, the hype for this is similar to how I felt about Spore. I surely hope it doesn't let me down like Spore did. I really want a game like this to work.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
For me, the hype for this is similar to how I felt about Spore. I surely hope it doesn't let me down like Spore did. I really want a game like this to work.
Same same but you know what I have learned expect every game to be like shit, play like shit, but maybe look pretty. doing this will let your hopes never get crushed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm just glad there's a game.
But is there?

MMO_Wolf_McQuaid.jpg

Mur_sl

shitlord
I just see myself getting way too high on some new age weed, and spending 18 hours at some space dock, thinking I am actually doing something in game. I predict lots of saliva running down chins with this one. And giggling, random uncontrolled giggling.