[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe he'll keep his lens flare addiction under control in this movie. I remember watching an interview where he didn't didn't realize he had a lens flare addiction problem until his wife pointed it out.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I am considering just not seeing this at the cinema.

But then I think, it's going to be a major pop-culture event. So even if it's bad, or I don't like it for nothing more that my own reasons. . . . I still want to be a part of what it is ( will be )

So fuck it, I probably will see it just for that. Get on here and tell everyone how it took a King Kong sized dump on my childhood etc etc.

Arakkis

N00b
Rumor swirling about a possible story element. This has less than a 50/50 shot of being a spoiler. So proceed at your own risk. If true, this would be VERY cool.

"I?m told that in the back story for the film, Luke Skywalker does something amazing with the Force. He?s really powerful, more of ?wizard than lightsaber wielding warrior.? Basically, Luke Skywalker has a ?Force Unleashed? moment and realizes he might be bad for the universe.The aftermath of that event is difficult for Luke.

Luke Skywalker has become the most powerful Jedi ever, but he doesn?t believe he?s the wisest. He doesn?t want to make the mistake his father made by thinking he knows what?s right for the universe. Skywalker becomes somewhat deranged in his seclusion. He is consumed by his fear that if he should return to ?society? his power could be misused, he could be manipulated, and he may accidentally hurt the one?s he loves.

For these reasons, to protect the galaxy and himself, Luke retreats into self-imposed exile for many years. I?m told he can?t always control the power. While he sits in a meditative state, he levitates things unconsciously and he?s not always in complete control and he?s never sure if he?s doing the will of the Force or acting on his own passions. Luke is seeing the past, the present, the future, ?old friends long gone? and other things that prey upon his sanity.

Luke Skywalker is described as ?creepy and frightening in appearance? because you supposedly can see ?the fire in his eyes? behind his grizzled appearance during some scenes.

For most of Luke?s appearance in Star Wars: Episode VII, it is questionable if his madness will result in evil. Not even those that have known him for most of his life know if he?s sane or not. However, the villain and the new hero both draw Skywalker out and he?s forced to intervene in the galactic conflict. The imbalance he feared bringing back to the galaxy is set into motion by the new evil. But it is not only evil that brings Luke Skywalker out of exile. The good in the universe does as well when one of the heroes convinces him the place he is in is not where he belongs.

By the last act of the film, it is clear where Luke falls on spectrum of good and evil."

This sounds very logical. Luke's place in the Galaxy as the only Jedi, as well as being basically the keeper of the balance of the Force in his Father's absence would be an enormous weight on his shoulders. It would make sense that that kind of responsibility would make someone react in this way. We've heard the rumors about Luke possibly being revealed as the villain at the end of Episode VII, and that still could end up being true. But as Jason speculates, I do hope Luke is, in a way, redeemed by the heroes so he can join them as an ally and a mentor by the end of the film.

I guess we'll find out the truth when Episode VII hits big screens everywhere on December 18th, 2015!

The Star Wars Underworld: Rumor: The State Of Luke Skywalker In Episode VII

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just think you can ignore the parts of the EU you don't like without having to shit all over it. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is chewie. But what's so bad about making sure Han and Leia got together and had 3 kids, or having some of the better characters show up, like katarn, horn, and mara jade?

What abrams did to star trek has me very worried. I'm happy to hear that they have at least said the clone wars was cannon, because one of my favorite story lines for the post empire time period was what happened to skirata and his boys.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The EU was the best part of star wars. There was some utter garbage,but a lot of it was amazing (also, stopped reading it about 16 years ago when it got to the kiddie jedis)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Also, for evil psycho Luke, I'll go to the theatre.

Otherwise, I'm bootlegging this shit off ipt the day it hits iTunes

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm hoping they have a Dark Side protagonist in the films. In the EU the dark side isn't necessarily 'evil' in itself, it's just that it is based off emotions and can be quite powerful and power corrupts. Be awesome if they had a Hulk-like character who was on the side of good, but when he got pissed off in combat just went off like an atom bomb.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What JJ did to Star Trek would be perfect for Star Wars, minus the shiny.
Im a complete TOS Star Trek geek. I had no intention of watching the Star Trek movie when I heard Abrams was doing it, especially after LOST. I eventually watched it on DVD and not only did I think it was good, but totally faithful to the original Star Trek. The sequel as well. That's why I'm completely shutting up and giving him the benefit of the doubt with Ep 7. Title is stupid, but what title wouldn't be? I have complete faith in this film.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping they have a Dark Side protagonist in the films. In the EU the dark side isn't necessarily 'evil' in itself, it's just that it is based off emotions and can be quite powerful and power corrupts. Be awesome if they had a Hulk-like character who was on the side of good, but when he got pissed off in combat just went off like an atom bomb.
It would be cool if they made Luke a modern day kreia, at least with his view of dark side vs light side

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Rumor swirling about a possible story element. This has less than a 50/50 shot of being a spoiler. So proceed at your own risk. If true, this would be VERY cool.

"I'm told that in the back story for the film, Luke Skywalker does something amazing with the Force. He's really powerful, more of "wizard than lightsaber wielding warrior." Basically, Luke Skywalker has a "Force Unleashed" moment and realizes he might be bad for the universe.The aftermath of that event is difficult for Luke.

Luke Skywalker has become the most powerful Jedi ever, but he doesn't believe he's the wisest. He doesn't want to make the mistake his father made by thinking he knows what's right for the universe. Skywalker becomes somewhat deranged in his seclusion. He is consumed by his fear that if he should return to "society" his power could be misused, he could be manipulated, and he may accidentally hurt the one's he loves.

For these reasons, to protect the galaxy and himself, Luke retreats into self-imposed exile for many years. I'm told he can't always control the power. While he sits in a meditative state, he levitates things unconsciously and he's not always in complete control and he's never sure if he's doing the will of the Force or acting on his own passions. Luke is seeing the past, the present, the future, "old friends long gone" and other things that prey upon his sanity.

Luke Skywalker is described as "creepy and frightening in appearance" because you supposedly can see "the fire in his eyes" behind his grizzled appearance during some scenes.

For most of Luke's appearance in Star Wars: Episode VII, it is questionable if his madness will result in evil. Not even those that have known him for most of his life know if he's sane or not. However, the villain and the new hero both draw Skywalker out and he's forced to intervene in the galactic conflict. The imbalance he feared bringing back to the galaxy is set into motion by the new evil. But it is not only evil that brings Luke Skywalker out of exile. The good in the universe does as well when one of the heroes convinces him the place he is in is not where he belongs.

By the last act of the film, it is clear where Luke falls on spectrum of good and evil."

This sounds very logical. Luke's place in the Galaxy as the only Jedi, as well as being basically the keeper of the balance of the Force in his Father's absence would be an enormous weight on his shoulders. It would make sense that that kind of responsibility would make someone react in this way. We've heard the rumors about Luke possibly being revealed as the villain at the end of Episode VII, and that still could end up being true. But as Jason speculates, I do hope Luke is, in a way, redeemed by the heroes so he can join them as an ally and a mentor by the end of the film.

I guess we'll find out the truth when Episode VII hits big screens everywhere on December 18th, 2015!

The Star Wars Underworld: Rumor: The State Of Luke Skywalker In Episode VII
That actually sounds pretty damn interesting. Almost too good to be true.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I like everything except the concept of Anakin and/or Luke being required to "restore balance to the force" or whatever horse-shit was in the prequels (which seems to be referenced in that spoiler). Fuck that noise, it gives a completely retarded spin to an already interesting universe.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I always liked the idea, and I'm not sure it its canon, that there is a set amount of force. So put it in percentages. If there are two sith then each could theoretically be at 50% of the total dark side (more likely 40/60) and say there are 4 Jedi then its about 25% each. and that is the reason the sith choose to only have two. So if Luke is the last jedi and there are no sith he could tap into both and be near godlike.

Now that said i think that leaked plot sounds too fan made to be true. (As does my idea)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The rule of two was conceived to prevent the Sith from constantly tearing themselves apart with infighting, not to min-max their access to midichlorians.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If Lucas had anything to do with it, the main ship/fighter would be named Jarjar or there would be a big statue of him somewhere just as a giant fuck you to the fans.