[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
rrr_img_77588.jpg

Fixed
Yeah...pretty much that.

iannis

Musty Nester
What is that place when it's not busy being a set for starwars? An abandoned munitions depot or something?

Column_sl

shitlord
So it looks like the emperor is possibly back, a new Sith, or some are speculating that is Luke turned to the dark side.

rrr_img_78941.jpg

It would be cool if it was Luke, but from him wearing that beard in a lot of the pre shots it seems he will be taking on a mentor roll.

First up are images of a character called The Dark Knight and another called Grave Robber. There are a lot of similarities here, but we have no clue if they are the same character yet. Since it appears that both characters are sporting cybernetic right hands, the reports that Skywalker has fallen to the dark side don't seem so far off.
Cane see more here
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/10/star-...-onto-the-web/

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need to introduce a new uber villain, that will be around for all 3 movies. Not a flavor of the week villain that gets pwn'ed at the end of the movie.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'd really like to a see a spin on Sinister in X-Men. It seems like he would be the natural prelude to Apocalypse, and slink off to the shadows during the climax, but Fox will probably just make him a throwaway character.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it could have been called " Hey everyone, they're back!!!!"

If the movie kicks ass, I could care less what they call it. The new name is fine.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Ok, I'm a bit more hype now seeing the concept art. The prequels were too clean and cgi to the point where they felt like taking place in a different universe. Seeing Tattoine littered with discarded Imperial war machines? Yes please.