No Time to Die (007 Bond)

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What a dumb fucking plot. Was there even a plot? Other than Bond himself, this was trash.

Goatface

1672847297572.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If we had seen him more as Quicksilver we might no longer think of him as Kick Ass, but that's the image we're always going to have of him.

spronk

FPS noob
the only way bond works in 2023 is if you start it in the 1950s and move it during the cold war, either hyper stylized, super serious, or campy any of those are fine if done well set against the backdrop of West vs USSR, nuclear war, limited technology, etc.

I doubt they'll do that though, and it will be again silly villains whose schemes make no sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I wanted more Man from U.N.C.L.E. but that one guy self immolated his career in such spectacular fashion that ain’t happening.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wanted more Man from U.N.C.L.E. but that one guy self immolated his career in such spectacular fashion that ain’t happening.
I would have loved a 2nd movie for Man from U.N.C.L.E. The first one was so well done. It probably would have gone the way of Kingsmen but still might have been worth it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Yeah would have taken a lot to get made at all since the first one didn't do great box office wise, but they were supposedly trying to make it happen. Hammer turning into a lunatic definitely killed it off, though

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey, that's Kick-Ass! Also one of the brothers from Bullet Train. He was also Quicksilver in Age of Ultron... Oh, and he's going to be Kraven in Sony's next Spider-Man spin-off abortion.
Thanks for listing half of his IMDB page.

• 2Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the only way bond works in 2023 is if you start it in the 1950s and move it during the cold war, either hyper stylized, super serious, or campy any of those are fine if done well set against the backdrop of West vs USSR, nuclear war, limited technology, etc.

I doubt they'll do that though, and it will be again silly villains whose schemes make no sense.

That is an exceptional idea and for that reason it will never happen.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I knew the first 3 after I re-watched Kick-Ass recently, and was wondering what he was up to. I didn't know the Kraven one, though.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
All I got from the article was Fall guy movie and immediately thought they were trying to make a movie based on the silly race game my kids play.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

apparently the last rumor was the new bond was going to get announced this month, but the casting director just said they have not even started and broccoli is off doing other things. guess next movie won't be until 2025/26.