No Time to Die (007 Bond)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like Skrein but he's everything Hollwood isn't looking for. (See Batman casting) Soy Dornan is your closest possibility if its going to be a white male.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait for them to scream how racist the world is for not spending a billion dollars to see this.
I was reading twitter comments last night, and basically everyone was calling you a racist for not agreeing with this change. The woke patrol is dumb as fuck for thinking this is a race issue, or even a sexist issue.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod Please rename thread to "No Time to Jog"
Whoooops I slipped in a pool of autism;
  • Dr. Jogger
  • From Joggers with Love
  • Goldjogger
  • Joggerball
  • You Only Jog Twice
  • On Her Majesty's Jogger Service
  • Joggers Are Forever
  • The Spy Who Joggered Me
  • Moonjogger
  • For Jogger Eyes Only
  • Octojogger
  • A Jogger to a Kill
  • The Jogger Daylights
  • License to Jog
  • JoggerEye
  • Tomorrow Never Jogs
  • The World Is Jogger Enough
  • Jog Another Day
  • Jogger Royale
  • Quantum of a Jogger
  • Skyjogger
  • Spectre
  • No Time To Jog
I am going to Hell.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is what you get when you give stupid people the keys to your billion dollar business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BLACK FEMALE! All of Marvel is fucking females now, now this. God damn it. If Fast & Furious turns gayshit I'm done.

Chris

Potato del Grande
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BLACK FEMALE! All of Marvel is fucking females now, now this. God damn it. If Fast & Furious turns gayshit I'm done.
Women need strong role models who like cars, otherwise why would they like cars?

Goatface

If Fast & Furious turns gayshit I'm done.

1605206614108.png

1605206642366.png

.........I just know that if I bring up a female writer and she might care a little more about the female story.....

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let MGM go bankrupt and sell Stargate to a better studio imho. I didn't expect much from the Bond franchise when Craig departs anyways.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's because of racism and the white nazi supramacists refusing to accept a black woman as the new Bond which is why the movie will fail.

Need moar diversity, need moar sexual orientation.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is the next bond villain gonna be some white guy trying to save his business from peaceful protestors?

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Let me guess. She'll be a lesbian with a history of not following orders and has a dozen severe personality issues and will be charmless and grating. That's the only way they know how to write black women these days.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's okay, she'll cop a bullet within the first 30 minutes and Craig will pretend to care for 5 minutes before going off to spray bullets and Bond-seed aplenty.

QZwl.gif