No Time to Die (007 Bond)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did it get delayed for China Virus? I feel like I remember seeing the double O dinger trailer like 2-3 years ago.
i think it was one of the first films to say it's gonna be delayed long time in 2020

spronk

FPS noob

ah yes what better way to celebrate the end of 2021 and movies than seeing a portrait of an antiquated hero facing his own obsolescence. Good job, Hollywood!

• 4Barf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
4chan spoilers saying that the finale is infiltrating Shadow Moses Island to destroy FoxDie which is going to be used as a bioweapon.

Blofeld gets DARPA Cheif'ed mid way through the movie by Bond who is unknowingly carrying the FoxDie nanobots.

There's some discussion on if Bond dies or not at the end.

Repeats the pattern of the last few movies ripping other things (Skyfall=Home Alone, Spetcre=Austin Powers 3, now this is Metal Gear Solid).

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ah yes what better way to celebrate the end of 2021 and movies than seeing a portrait of an antiquated hero facing his own obsolescence. Good job, Hollywood!
that sounds like an exciting adventure and a promising future for the franchise.

said nobody ever.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Didn't we already see this Movie? It's call RED.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1632962888796.png

• 7Barf
  • 5Worf
  • 3Pathetic
Reactions: 16 users

Caliane

KIA has been going on about the spoilers. its fully spoiled.
plot spoiler

video proof. Massive spoiler of ending.

reading the plot synapsis. I think this would have been ok, 20 years ago. but not today. In a world without "the great replacment", it'd have been a fine send off. in clown world however, go fuck yourselves.

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
KIA has been going on about the spoilers. its fully spoiled.
plot spoiler

video proof. Massive spoiler of ending.

reading the plot synapsis. I think this would have been ok, 20 years ago. but not today. In a world without "the great replacment", it'd have been a fine send off. in clown world however, go fuck yourselves.
Yeah that's the same as 4chan spoiler I was talking about, I thought that the death was a troll added onto the end of a legit spoiler.

Oh no no no no no hahaha.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what a fucking shitshow. now we know why the entire cast is salty as fuck. no more sequels. they murdered the IP.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
what a fucking shitshow. now we know why the entire cast is salty as fuck. no more sequels. they murdered the IP.
They only way they could have done this is have the whole movie be about the death and successor.

How about there have been several defections from the 00 program, with the culprits being kept secret but the effects being very public (maybe doing a high profile attack or kidnapping). M is keeping Bond and the other 00 agents away from it, causing Bond to be curious and investigate.

Turns out the "bad guy" is Timothy fucking Dalton who reveals that MI6 engineers the lives of orphans to mirror those of high success rate Cold War era operatives. There have been several "James Bonds", yeah it's the Metal Gear Solid 2 plot.

He has some sort of revenge motive as a failed agent and is revealing all to 00 agents to try and turn them, with some success. Pierce Brosnan is on there too as a Bond who was brought into the program after retirement and willingly serves it as a Q type figure.

Have Daniel Craig die defeating Timothy Dalton and the next movie is a new Bond. Then don't talk about this ever again other than easter eggs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They only way they could have done this is have the whole movie be about the death and successor.

How about there have been several defections from the 00 program, with the culprits being kept secret but the effects being very public (maybe doing a high profile attack or kidnapping). M is keeping Bond and the other 00 agents away from it, causing Bond to be curious and investigate.

Turns out the "bad guy" is Timothy fucking Dalton who reveals that MI6 engineers the lives of orphans to mirror those of high success rate Cold War era operatives. There have been several "James Bonds", yeah it's the Metal Gear Solid 2 plot.

He has some sort of revenge motive as a failed agent and is revealing all to 00 agents to try and turn them, with some success. Pierce Brosnan is on there too as a Bond who was brought into the program after retirement and willingly serves it as a Q type figure.

Have Daniel Craig die defeating Timothy Dalton and the next movie is a new Bond. Then don't talk about this ever again other than easter eggs.
it could have been something as simple as , i dunno, dont kill or retire James Bond and just have him come back with a younger actor for the role? i cant believe the studio cut their own throats by trading in a billion dollar franchise for some sheboon nobody ever heard of to be the bestest ever new 007.

• 2Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
For the next movie you could always say Bond jumped into a refrigerator or something. That works right?

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

pass, but good try. there's simply no way to save no time to chimp

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it could have been something as simple as , i dunno, dont kill or retire James Bond and just have him come back with a younger actor for the role? i cant believe the studio cut their own throats by trading in a billion dollar franchise for some sheboon nobody ever heard of to be the bestest ever new 007.

maybe the bestest ever at smuggling imported shea butter through customs. this fuckin ape ain't got the chops to play 007.

• 1Like