Noodle's Anime Waifu GF spank-bank thread

Tenjikuronin

In Putin's defense, the chick that is based off of is pretty hot
Natalia Poklonskaya - Prosecutor General of the Republic of Crimea, 3rd Class State Counsellor of Justice.

natalia-poklonskaya-photos-8.jpg

Natalia_Poklonskaya.jpg

tzaFs2Q.gif

Poklonskaya.jpg

Natalia_Poklonskaya_by_Saramoka.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Never has the phrase "it's a trap" been more appropriate.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shit, I only got 50% on the first quiz, I don't think I could handle the one with traps too.

Caliane

Shit, I only got 50% on the first quiz, I don't think I could handle the one with traps too.
90% on the male/female. haha. They try and trick you with a few. Ciel (from blackbutler) crossdressing, etc. a few others are outright crossdressers, or superflamboyuant drag queens. so, if you don't know the character, easy to get wrong.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm still amazed that no one has just dropped a massive x-rated pic dump on this thread. We all know this community, there has to be dozens of people with folders of that stuff in the tens of GB.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm still amazed that no one has just dropped a massive x-rated pic dump on this thread. We all know this community, there has to be dozens of people with folders of that stuff in the tens of GB.
Shows what you know normie. Waifu's deserve respect, and that means not splattering this wholesome thread with vulgar smut. Waifu's are real people too.

rrr_img_133128.jpg